Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This day tour to Van Long Natural Reserve and Kenh Ga hot springs, a perfect venue for you to relax and let your mind wander amongst the diverse limestone features of Van Long nature reserve, gliding along the river and canals, weaving one's way through the boat houses and fishing vessels of Kenh Ga is a unique experience with the stunning backdrop of the limestone cliffs with an authentic floating village
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Van Long Nature ReserveStop: 9 hours - Admission included8.00 am: Viland Travel Guide will come and pick you up at your hotel and depart for Van Long in Ninh Binh. Enjoy the rural scenery on the way during 2.5 hour drive. Upon arrival in Van Long, take a boat trip for 1.5 hours rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long Natural Reserve and enjoy the spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks. Have lunch at local restaurant. Then continue to Kenh Ga, take a boat ride along a small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village Kenh Ga, limestone formation, and local people. This is a great opportunity to see the daily life’s activities of peaceful hidden village by the river in this rural area. Approach to the hot mineral springs (natural stream), spend time visiting this ecological area or relaxing soak in the natural hot springs pool (your own expense). Get on the bus and return to Hanoi. End the unforgettable day trip in Van Long – Kenh Ga.Read more
- Transport by private car
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Van Long Nature Reserve
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 468 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,677 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi
What time does Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi start?
Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
How much is Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi?
Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi price starts from £87.29. Discover and book Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
What is the Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi cancellation policy?
Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi?
Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi is hosted by Viland Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viland Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Van Long and Kenh Ga 1 day tour from Hanoi on Tripadvisor