Day 1: Day One: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong Bay –Lunch –Swimming in Lan Ha Bay–Sunset party–BBQ Dinner -Overnight Cruise
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
09:00 – 09:15 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
11:45 – 12.15 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board !!
Duration: 1 day
• Dinner: BBQ Dinner
Accommodation included: Overnight at the room you booked on Cruise
Day 2: Tai Chi - Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave –Typical Vietnamese Cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your comfortably on local rowing boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave
Check out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
On the way back to Harbor will passing by Ha Long Bay
No accommodation included on this day.