Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take your time to explore wonderful landscape in Ba Be national park and Ha Long world heritage. You will have chance to learn about Tay ethnic culture and daily local of Tay ethnic and sightseeing peaceful life of village. Our crusie through Halong bay will do the same, with only our boat heading off along it’s own route away from all the honking and noise from all the other boats bunched up
HANOI – BA BE LAKE
BA BE LAKE – HANOI
HANOI – HALONG BAY BY OASIS...
HALONG BAY – HANOI
- Carefully selected accommodation with daily breakfast
- 01 night on cruise & 01 nights in Hanoi, 01 night in Ba Be at homestay
- Meals with Vietnamese food as indicated
- English-speaking local guide in each destination
- Tour activity as mentioned
- Land transfers by air-con vehicle
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Cruise in Halong bay
- A bottle of water for guided tour day
- Free kayaking in Halong bay
- International flight
- Compulsory dinner for New Year & Christmas
- Travel insurance
- Late checkout, early check-in
- Drinks, laundry, tips
- Other not stated above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- Ba Be, Ba Be, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake
- 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake on Tripadvisor
- 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake price starts from £237.94. Discover and book 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake on Tripadvisor
- 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake on Tripadvisor
- 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake is hosted by Viland Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viland Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 days 3 nights Oasis Classic Cruise & Ba Be Lake on Tripadvisor