Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Hanoi Classic takes you to all the must-do attractions in Hanoi, covering sites in and around the Old Quarter and a guided tour through the Museum of Ethnology. You'll come away from this tour with a greater knowledge of the history of the city and an appreciation of its culture. The tour also includes a cycle tour and tickets to a traditional water puppet show. Tick off all the boxes on this city tour!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Vietnam Museum of EthnologyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ngoc Son TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Old QuarterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Thang Long Water PuppetStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Thang Long Water Puppet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Thon Tha Village
Beautiful and local
We stayed in Thon Tha for three days and it was a beautiful little local place with a lot of kind locals and lots o…
Nam Hong village is more beautiful and less touristy than this village
Nam Hong village is located in Thong Nguyen commun, it is a Community Based Tourism of Red Dao people, this village…
Beautiful and calm
Beautiful and sweet little village with some cut homestays. Too bad we couldn't find anything quick to eat there wi…
A home away from home
I stayed at Mr Thien's homestay with his family and I had the best 2 weeks exploring the village and taking part in…
The locals were super nice and refused to accept my money after having me over for lunch. It was so peaceful and pe…
Beautiful views of the locals and their homes
We had a day to spend in Ha Giang. This was close and was surprisingly beautiful. If you are in the area I highly r…
Unspoilt and very relaxing
A chance to experience day-to-day village life.'we stayed three nights. Mrs Dung prepared delicious meals and took …
Suzan N N00
Better than a hotel! Authentic ethnic village experience beautiful and interesting
If you care at all about sustainable tourism and helping indigenous people preserve their lifestyle, this is a grea…
Beautiful Traditional Village
Thon Tha Village is very beautiful and currently undeveloped which is nice to see. We took an hour to walk around b…
Such a peaceful place
We stayed at a homestay here and spent a lot of time walking around. What a peaceful place with hard working people…
If you are looking for a real adventure away from mainstream tourism you definatly should come to this authentic vi…
The place to be
Living in homestay in a cultural family was a great experience. Thien and giang we love you. Thank for your welcom…
Friendly & peaceful countryside setting...just outside the city!
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights before going on the Dong Van loop, and for 2 nights after...and we were…
Peaceful traditional village
To visit at sunset, the landscape is breathtaking. There are possibilities of homestays that look very nice!
Peaceful village of Ha Giang
The village is not far from Ha Giang city, but nothing looks like a city life can be found here. The village is sur…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 119 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Classic
- Hanoi Classic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Classic on Tripadvisor