This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ben Dinh Tunnels, Cu Chi Near Ben Dinh Village, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
- Pick up at 7am from your hotel in Saigon
- Kick start our exciting day with a pleasant 60-km drive through some nice country areas toward the northwest of Saigon. You are going to visit a massive underground network located near by the area once called "Iron Triangle" and was the termination of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- The tunnels were designed and used by Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous guerrilla fighters. The role of the tunnel systems was so important to the Viet Cong in resisting American operations and protracting the war, eventually persuading the weary Americans into withdrawal.
- Watch a short war documentary film, see other relevant displays, and get through a short stage of the tunnels (optional)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
- After spending around 2 hours at the tunnels, we will head off for Saigon (65 km or 1.5 hours) then a short drive to Cho Lon (china town) where we’ll introduce you to the enormous variety of exotic local produce at the sprawling Binh Tay Market and pay a short visit to Thien Hau Pagoda.
- The morning will end at a Vietnam’s possibly best-ever Pho (rice-noodle soup with beef or chicken) restaurant, Pho Hung.
- After lunch, drive back to district 1 where we will visit the sobering War Remnants Museum, former Presidential Palace or Unification Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, and then Central Post Office.
- Drop-off: 5:30pm – at your hotel in Saigon where our service ends
Duration: 4 hours