Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Venture off the beaten track in Vietnam on a tour packed full of adventure, mind blowing scenery, local culture and history. Travel stress-free with accommodation, activities and transport all included, with a local Tour Leader to guide the way. As a bonus, you don’t have to stick with the group the whole time - you can hop off anywhere along the route, spend longer in your favourite places and then hop back on the tour with the next group coming through. That’s the beauty of ‘Freestyle’!
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City to Da Lat
Da Lat to Bai Xep
Bai Xep to Hoi An
Hoi An to Hue
Hue to Phong Nha
Phong Nah to Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh to Hanoi
Khoi Hostel, 373/11 Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
- Fun & knowledgeable Stray Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 13 Nights' Accommodation and transfers
- Full Day Motorcycle Tour, Da Lat
- Two hour river boat cruise, Hoi An
- Vinh Moc Tunnels, near Dong Hoi
- Motorbike Tour, Hue
- Canoe tour to Trang An Grottoes, Ninh Binh
- Entry/Admission - My Lai Massacre - Son My Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha Caves
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra optional activities which can be booked directly with your Guide.
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Crazy House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have 3 accommodation options to choose from: shared, twin-share, or single. Please select your preference in the Tour Options.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Travel Insurance: Not included with this tour, but valid and adequate travel insurance is compulsory. It is strongly recommend that passengers have insurance to cover against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and inability to travel on the confirmed departure date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Stray Asia
The Car Crash Stray experience
What to say about this tour! To begin with it took less than 24 hours to realise that the activities our travel com…
Moc Bai pass
Very good way of traveling. Met some Nice people on the bus. You get a lot of flexibility. Nice to hop off in many …
An orangutangibly awesome experience
I really enjoyed this tour. Our guides, Adam and Charles were very kind, supportive, helpful and professional. Adam…
Lot Freestyle Tour
Great option for those not wanting to be held back by a strict itinerary! We spent 5 weeks travelling through Indo…
By far the best group tour we have been on.Our local Guide Adam and Driver Charles were fantastic from start to fin…
Trip of a Lifetime.
Couldn't recommend Stray enough!! Our local guide was absolutely fantastic and every destination we visited was ama…
Stray was unforgettable
It was an incredible trip fro start to finish, made friends with all of the people on the trip which I wanted but i…
Amazing trip - went beyond expectations!
Had a wonderful 8 day trip through Thailand and Laos. Had the best guide, Keo who had the naughtiest laugh! Highly …
Such a great trip to do as a first time solo traveller to get you started, gets you used to making friends and find…
Stray Borneo Tour
The first time I ever travelled to Asia was on this Borneo Trip and it exceeded all expectations. Borneo has the be…
Stray Borneo Adventure!
Borneo is somewhere I was very intrigued to visit and I would not have preferred to travel with any tour other than…
Borneo April 2019
So I haven’t really been on our tour as such before but due to the lack of annual leave my boyfriend and I had, we …
Visiting Borneo was one of the best travel experiences in 8 years of travelling!
I've always wanted to visit Borneo and felt it was a destination that was worth doing with a tour. I wanted to see …
Great experience with a very organized, well run company.
My wife and I are in our mid to late 50s. We have just completed the Mekong freestyle pass with Stray Asia. For th…
An absolute must-do
Was so much fun, met some amazing people, saw some incredible sights. Overall a really good way of travelling alone…
- Khoi Hostel, War Remnants Museum, and 12 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour
What time does Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour start?
Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour?
How much is Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour?
Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour price starts from £809.61. Discover and book Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour cancellation policy?
Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Stray Asia: Vietnam - 14 Day Freestyle Tour on Tripadvisor