Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mekong DeltaStop: 10 minutesItinerary: 7:40 am– 8:30 am: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start on journey to My Tho – Ben Tre. On the way you will see Southern village’s rustic aesthetic on Vàm Cỏ Đông River and paddy-field along the sides of the road. 09:50 am: Arrive at Mekong rest stop in My Tho City, get some rest and free time for your personal activities about 15 minutes and then keep on our itinerary. 10:00 am: Visiting Vinh Trang pagoda. Tour guide will tell the history of Vĩnh Trang Pagoda- the oldest pagoda in South, it has the most specialist architecture of Mekong Delta, is combined between Viet- Khmer culture and original Western Europe architecture. 10:50 am: On the way to the pier, you will contemplate Rạch Miễu Bridge which across the biggest river of West, connect My Tho with Ben Tre. Leaving car, we get on the cruise and move on the river. The cruise will go along Tiền River and pass through 4 islands: Long, Lân, Quy, Phụng ( Dragon, Unicorn, Turtose, Phoenix). 11:20 am: Visit the bee farm and enjoy honey tea with bee pollen. Taking picture with Grass Python and Angel Banana - special fruit in Mekong Delta. Relax your mind by rowing boat on small, peaceful river branches to get into local house of culture for enjoying “ Đờn Ca Tài Tử” – A specific characteristic of Southern culture then visit coconut candy villages. 12:10 am: Arrive at experience the life of local people, the way people raising fish on the floating house. 12:30 pm: Coming back homestay for having BBQ lunch with Vietnamese foods then taking a short rest in the Tiny Garden 14:00 pm: Visiting the orchard by riding a bike around the village. 15:00 pm: Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of the tour and hope to see you again. Tour includes: A/C Bus + a small bottle of mineral English Guide All entrance fees Boat trip on Mekong Delta Hand – rowed sampan Free internet center and BikeRead more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (HCMC in District 1 only)
- Boat trips (motor and row boats)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide Nhi was great .she was very helpful and knowlegeable .wonderful private full day mekong delta trip with great sightseeing and delicious lunch.highly recommended
Date of experience: December 2020
My wife and I booked our tour of the Mekong Delta area. We had never seen such beauty in the people and the land before! Learning how the delta provides so much to families and livelihood was astonishing, helping us pay attention to what really matters with family and life. Our…
So awesomeee. I must say that the people here are extremely kind. We had been to a floating market where you can buy everything on the boat. Sounds interesting, right? I will never forget it
Date of experience: September 2019
Feel thankful towards my Vietnamese friend who recommended us to go on this trip. We were really into the natural scenes, floating market whose boats are full of fresh fruit and yummy cuisines. It was so fun when we tried on conical hats and acted as the locals 😆 we also love…
Date of experience: October 2019
A short trip from Ho Chi Minh City. We got to take a boat, look at all the things around the river. The basic houses of the locals. The boats are full fruit, vegetables. So colorful Local food is quite strange and delicious.
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours
Wonderful day at Ho Chi Minh city. I did not reallize how it was interesting at here . The air is so comfortable, n…
If you come to Vietnam and still dont know where to go then Ho Chi Minh is the greatest choice. All the buildings h…
Ho Chi Minh city is my first experience when i came ti Vietnam. I kinda surprised when i came here every thing is s…
The best experience
This is my best experience i ever had. Ho Chi Minh city so beautiful, the tall buildings are amazing, all the name …
City of joy
Hello,this is my first experience at Ho Chi Minh city and it very interesting . I came here and feel this city is v…
I had a hard time, so i decided to choose Ho Chi Minh city as the place to relieve my stress. When i put my foot do…
Hcm city is a must visit city. Because of the beuty of the friendly landscape of people here, especially this is th…
The beautiful city- Ho Chi Minh City
I decided to choose HCM city in Vietnam as a tourist destination to celebrate my wife and wife’s 2nd wedding annive…
It was memorable time !
This is the second time of mine here. Such a dynamic city, we’ve lots of thing to do in this tour. Its offer me a d…
The best city tour in vietnam.our guide hana was perfect, very knowledge able and helpfulThe guide could tell us al…
The itinerary is so fantastic. We enjoy full day with many experiences about this city. Nam- our guide is enthusias…
The best experience
Great full day private city tour with anna.She was a great tour guide ,knowledgeable and very friendly and helpful.…
An interesting experience in Vietnam during the pandemic, not so touristic anymore, totally enjoyed our peaceful ti…
I was quite impressed with what was this trip offered to us. Tradition, culture, people, cuisine, it's admirable. W…
Hello! I love mountains very much. Vietnamese mountains are beautiful! I liked it very much! The tour also incl…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,932 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,123 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,594 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,191 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city
- PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city price starts from £71.37. Discover and book PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city is hosted by Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE LUXURY Mekong Delta full day from HCM city on Tripadvisor