View all photos (11)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 4 hours -After meeting your guide, leave the busy streets of Saigon on a 1.5 hour drive to Cu Chi district. You will be taken through the typical countryside of southern Vietnam. On arrival, the visit starts with a short video documentary before spending the next 3 hours exploring the Ben Dinh section of the tunnels. You will learn more about the history, incredible tenacity and ingenuity of the Cu Chi inhabitants. More adventurous travelers will have the opportunity to crawl through the tunnels and to fire off some rounds from AK-47 or M-16 assault rifles at the shooting range. Taste traditional boiled tapioca and hot tea before heading back to Saigon.Read more
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Tapioca and tea
- Bottled mineral waters and wet tissues
- Personal expenses
- Additional beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Tour was really interesting and gave us many Information about the history. Our guide Tam spoke perfect english and explained everything very well to us!
Date of experience: February 2020
We booked this tour short notice (about 5 hours prior) and the team was very responsive and accommodating. The tour guide was a fountain of knowledge and sharing, with really interesting stories to share. Make sure you climb through the tunnels for a bit of a confronting…
Date of experience: December 2019
Roy was our guide for the your - and took us on an amazing journey. His general knowledge was very impressive. We have learnt a lot about Vietnam’a history and culture. A must do - and do try to get Roy as your guide.
Date of experience: September 2019
Our tour guide, Jun, gave us a very thorough history lesson on Vietnam during the drive to the tunnels & did a great job of explaining everything as we walked around the site. Really enjoyed his service & company.
Date of experience: August 2019
Fantastic tour - Lockie the guide made sure we saw everything we needed to see, was very knowledgeable and encouraged questions. He gives a good run down on the history of Vietnam on the way. He really goes the extra mile and even provides musical entertainment on the bus!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ginkgo Voyage Private Day Tours
Mekong Delta Day trip
We made a full day trip to Mekong delta and it was amazing We highly recommend it. Jun is a fantastic guide and t…
Cu Cui Tunnels Day trip
These guys organised an excellent trip out to the tunnels. Our Guide Jun was amazing, his knowledge, stories and pe…
Great day with Jun
Thank you Jun for your profesional and excellent customer services We enjoyed the tour. Jun was very knowledgable,…
Excellent guide and tour!
We did the half day trip to Co Chi Tunnels with Ginkgo Voyage and the guide Jun! It was perfect! Jun provided inter…
Good half day city tour
Jun our guide gave us a great insight of the sites and the broad history of the Vietnamese people. Seeing all the p…
Very interesting tour
our guide JUN gave us many very interesting information about Saigon and Vietnam - He knows everything about his c…
Punctual pick up at hotel! Best tour guide, Jun, introduced the whole history of Vietnam very detailed. Never be bo…
Trip to Cu Chi half day
My wife an I enjoyed this tour immensely. Our guide Jin who spoke very good English gave us great information about…
I went on this tour with Lam, who was the tour guide. She is a very warm and friendly lady, and is very knowledgeab…
We took the half Day tour of the Cu Chi tunnels with a stop over at a an arts factory which manufactures artworks f…
Mekong river day tour
Jason our tour guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and very caring. All the parts of the day trip were w…
Amazing Guide, Informative Tour!
I actually visited in February 2019, however due to travelling all over the world for the last 12 months, I am just…
Mekong Delta day trip
An amazing day all round - so many interesting things to see and very capably led by Jun, who was brilliant, spoke …
Touristy now, but a must-see.
Our guide, Jun, should be a history professor. On the ride from Saigon to Cu Chi, he gave us a brilliant history f…
Ho Chi Minh in Half A Day
The guide was well informed and offered great stories to go with the commentary. The driver managed the traffic con…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 12,099 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,925 travellers!