View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Southern Breeze TravelStop: 8 hours -Your tour begins with hotel pick-up at 08:00AM by luxury air-conditioned vehicle, from here you will start your Ho Chi Minh half-day tour. Experience the city of Ho Chi Minh like never before, taking the day to explore the city's history, culture, and traditions as you tour around some of its most famed sites, markets, restaurants, and pagodas. Visit the Reunification Palace, being able to listen to your guide's interesting historical knowledge about the structure that was formerly the South Vietnamese President's residence prior to the end of the war in 1975. You will then get the chance to witness the French influence through the French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Following this, you will head over to the War Remnants Museum, where you can see the vast exhibits regarding the American-Vietnamese War. Next, enjoy a cycle ride to the Ben Thanh Market, where upon arrival you can wander through the vendor-lined walkways that make up one of the city's oldest surviving structures. You will even get the chance to purchase a few unique gifts, such as local crafts, textiles, or other souvenirs. At midday, stop at a popular local restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal with your guide. Next, follow your guide to Chinatown to wonder at the intricate architecture and detail of Thien Hau and learn about their spiritual significance. Finally, end the day with a visit to Binh Tay Market, wandering through the vendor-lined walkways before being transported back to your hotel at approximately 5:30PM.Read more
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
- All entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Pho set
- English or Japanese Guide as you request
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Southern Breeze Travel
We loved it so much we wish we had another day on the Mekong Eyes!
We had a two room boat for two couples and the rooms were roomy and pretty comfortable. More than any of us expect…
Our Cu Chi tunnel and Mekong trip in one day.
This package is among the must do experience if you are in Ho Chi Minh City. We chose to go on a Saturday since the…
We booked a tour for just two of us and our your guide Lam was amazing - so informative about both the Vietnam war …
Awesome Mekong Tour
We had great day! Guide and driver pick us up at hotel and we visited many attractive destinations. Our guide so f…
Great Mekong Delta Trip
Fantastic day!!driver arrived perfectly on time. Experience was great from start to finish and our guide Alex's ent…
Lovely relaxing night
Food was nice, 4 course meal. Staff very nice. Cruise was very relaxing after dinner. Drinks are extra. Would recom…
Day trip in city
Had a great day out. Our tour guide was Annie which was great. She was very informative and had good knowledge abou…
Wonderful Mekong day tour + Cu chi area in one day !
My cousin & I spent a great moment with our kind tour guid who goes by the name DAO. She was very professionnal and…
Not very amusing tour
Me and my friend took this tour in July 2018. The tour itself was good, Cu Chi tunnels are really worth to see (alt…
Not my cup of tea
Unfortunately our guide did not speak very good English - so it was not only difficult to understand, but he also c…
My friend and I were picked up from our hotel at the correct time, and we were just on the tour with a couple! We s…
Fantactic day trip
We have good day trip to cu chi and mekong delta river .The guide was friendly and the service was good we full and…
Bentley temple, phenom
Had another good day,Mr. Rio guide was very friendly, explained all history well. Provided lunch.. should try local…
Discover Mekong Delta with lunch by Southern Breeze tour.
Great tour! Fantastic, good view, lunch is okie, tourguide is enthusiastic and helpful. Good memory!
Fantastic tour !
We are very happy with this trip and have an unforgettable with local people .They was very friendly and we took ma…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241