This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vietnam Street Food Tour, 40/1 Nguyen Gian Thanh Ward 15, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
We start in the early morning and our English speaking driver team will pick you up at the hotel or at a specified place. Then we will drive to the place where it is the residential area and administrative offices of Ho Chi Minh City in the future. We will look at the sunrise and other side of the city from the riverside view and getting immersed in the morning cool breeze, as well as surrounded by many green trees.
After that, we continue on driving you to one of the most hustle and bustle market of Saigon in district 4, the unique island of the city. Then we will drive you pass by many alleys which you can see many street vendors starting a new busy day, plenty of fresh tropical fruits, vegetables, local worshiping.
We go on visiting the unique floating market of Saigon in district 7 where you can experience 100 percent local life, enjoy fresh coconut and interact with locals. The floating market is where plenty of boats from The Mekong Delta dock for selling its products. Boat as their only house and it is piled up with tropical fruits, vegetables as well. Driving over the bridge which connect district 5 and the island will give you contrast views between modern districts and poor one with a lot of stilt houses along the riverside.
Continue on visiting the biggest flower market in Saigon where it supplies almost all kinds of flowers for the whole city then stopping at a local coffee shop in the park (bird café) enjoying and learning how to make Vietnamese coffee, listen to the bird singing. This park is also where locals do Taichi every early morning.
End of the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel and wish you a wonderful day.
- The Thu Thiem tunnel – See the sunrise from the opposite side (district 2)
- The Floating market - See how local live in the boat.
- The Dragon harbor – Where Ho Chi Minh started the journey to find the way to save Vietnam in 1911.
- The Slum area – See another local life.
- The Biggest flower market
- The Bird coffee in Tao Dan park - enjoy coffee and breakfast inside of the park to see and hear the song from many kinds of birds – Walking around the park.