Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A private culinary tour is an in-depth exploration of Vietnam, the gourmet’s paradise, well-known for its exotic cuisine. From the famous street food stalls and home cooked dinners of Hanoi, to Hue’s royal cuisine, feast your way through the country as we take you on a 11 day culinary exploration of Vietnam. You can expect to experience these highlights that you could not find anyone else who can offer you within this package: • Take part in a gastronomy course in Saigon with a culinary master • Wiz through the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh on the back of a scooter • Enjoy breath-taking sunset on Tam Giang Lagoon (Hue) and have a special sea-food dinner at a floating fishing house • Wander through the picturesque rural area of Hoi An to watch and admire people's ordinary local life • Take to the streets with a local street food blogger in Hanoi
- 10 nights accommodation (3 stars hotels, contact us for more details)
- 10 Breakfast, 8 Lunch, 1 Dinner and 2 Street-food tasting
- All activities mentioned (biking, fishing, local boats.
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 1-night cruise trip on Halong Bay
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International & domestic flights
- Tips and gratuities to guides, drivers (Recommended)
- Any private expenses
- Travel insurance (Highly Recommended)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asiart Travels
This tour company is excellent
Just returned from extremely intriguing times in Vietnam with Asiart. The guide of ours and also driver were excell…
Great guide and wonderful trip
We endorse Asiart Travels covering your Indochina Trip. They designed the trip of ours with excellent private guide…
Experiencing Saigon and also the Mekong Delta
We thoroughly enjoyed the beginning of our visit to Vietnam in bustling Ho Chi Minh City after which the relative c…
The great experience worth the price
Great tour with Asiart Travels. We did a private trip for 2. Tremendous service and value throughout. Excellent att…
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,582 travellers!
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Taste of Vietnam
How much is Taste of Vietnam?
Taste of Vietnam price starts from £1,140.81. Discover and book Taste of Vietnam on Tripadvisor
What is the Taste of Vietnam cancellation policy?
Taste of Vietnam cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Taste of Vietnam on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Taste of Vietnam?
How much time do I need for Taste of Vietnam?
On average, this experience will take approximately 11 days. Discover and book Taste of Vietnam on Tripadvisor