Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atWar Remnants MuseumOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Venerable Thich Quang Duc MonumentStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Ho Thi Ky Flower MarketStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Ba Thien Hau TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Saigon Notre Dame CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Central Post OfficeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7People's Committee BuildingStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Nguyen Hue StreetStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atWar Remnants Museum28 Võ Văn Tần, Phường 6, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, VietnamWe will pick you up in front of the ticket booth. Please text us on whatsaap to arrange arrange pick up at your hotel. Free pick up and drop off at hotel in district 1,3 We will have extra charge ( 3-5 USD depend on location ) if your hotel is not located in district 1,3See address & details
War Remnants Museum, 28 Võ Văn Tần, Phường 6, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Entrance tickets (40.000 VND for the War Remnant Museum
- Personal fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A bunch of very energetic students with good English speaking skills. It's a 4 hour tour to cities best know places and in addition, unique places e.g. middle-class communal living in district 3, a family owned restaurant since 1944 with a secret bunker. The best was the Monk on…
My friend and I spent an amazing morning with Visa and James ! Very enriching and interesting! The duo is great and fun, it was wonderful! Absolutely recommend it ! We would have gladly done 4 hours more on the scooter ! A very local way of visiting Saigon ☺️
Great trip with teenagers. Felt completely safe the entire time. Guides were all so lovely and Sammy very knowledgeable and enthusiastic to share her city. It was great to see the kids having conversation with the guides who were all very engaging. Would reccomend and do again …
I think it's a genius idea to offer a scooter tour as you really get to experience the city life in a lot more personal way on the back seat of a motorbike with a local, and you have an actual chance to have a real human connection with your guide unlike in a bus tour or a…
Went on the half day scooter tour on May 7th 2019 (1M/1F) organized by our hotel. We had guides Sammy and Lee who were extremely friendly and helpful and were very cognizant of our safety while scootering us on the roads of Ho Chi Minh, as well as making sure we were well…
Date of experience: May 2019
4 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Saigon Student Tour
Best way to see the city!
Due to Covid, I was the only one for the day. But my guide, Thinh, was super helpful, friendly and an honestly good…
One of the best experiences in Vietnam, thanks to Victor
One of the best experiences I've had while traveling through Vietnam. Victor picked me up at my hotel and showed me…
Great day out with James
I contacted Sigon student tours in the morning of our tour and they got back to me within an hour and booked the to…
Most candid tour ever.
I did this tour with Tibiet, on my 22nd birthday. Got a really candid perspective of Saigon and the American in Vie…
Quill and Trang - new friends take us on a tour
Quill and Trang arrived at our hotel exactly on time, as promised and treated us to an unforgettable motorbike tour…
HCMC roundtrip by motorcycle with Quill
Quill picked me up exactly at 8 am at my AirBnB. I got in touch with him and Saigon Student Team via WhatsApp, ever…
Great way to see the city
Had an morning tour with Quill as my guide. He knew so much about the city and his English is excellent. Went to so…
Awesome experience of Saigon
My Dad and I did the scooter tour together to get to know the city and the people a bit. I think we already expecte…
City Tour with local student
Perfect tour to see more of Ho Chi Minh. Excellent guides, Jack, Sugar, Candy and Quill. We got to see both parts o…
10/10 would do it again
This tour was amazing and I would definitely recommend this as a must do to anyone who visits Ho Chi Minh. I was su…
Had a great day with Tony as a guide and driver. He knows a lot about the city and his English is perfect. Would de…
Great way to see the city!
Motorbiking is a way of life here and it was super fun to experience it with a local and feel immersed. My guide wa…
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! We wanted a more casual trip with locals and Jack and Hao couldn't have been better! Really acc…
One of our Favourite Tours in Vietnam
We rode with James and Mit, and had a wonderful time! They were so knowledgeable and eager to show us Saigon cultur…
I like the one to one experience, and seeing the city from the local side. It provides a different perspective that…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 463 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 170 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City
- Central Post Office
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
- People's Committee Building
- Ba Thien Hau Temple
Which attractions will I visit with Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City?
Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City price starts from £10.79. Discover and book Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City cancellation policy?
Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City?
Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City is hosted by Saigon Student Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saigon Student Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-day Scooter Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor