Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Southern Breeze TravelStop: 5 hoursCu Chi Tunnels Tour Morning will include visiting an American weapons gallery, and later on even a bullet riddled tank. You will be shown a variety of ingenious and rather brutal booby traps used by the VC. And you’ll try to discover secret entrances hidden by fake termite mounds and other creative disguises. You’ll learn everything from how the kitchens fed up to 10,000 fighters in the tunnels (and how they disguised the smoke), to how they defended the tunnels from American bombs and infiltrators. You’ll even see the huge crater formed by an American B52 bomber. An of course, you’ll be able to explore the 1-metre high tunnels themselves. These tunnels have been enlarged slightly, but it can still be a pretty claustrophobic experience – imagine living down there for months! Fortunately there are regular that allow you to exit easily if you wish. Original, unchanged tunnels can also be explored, although this is certainly not for the fainthearted! At the end of the tour, there is a firing range that allows you to fire real war-era weapons including the M66 and AK47. 07:30 AM Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour’s comfortable minivan. 08:00 AM Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks. 09:15 AM Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels. 09:30 AM Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and: – Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts – Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels. (Exclusive of bullets) – Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line – Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling – Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time. 11:45 AM Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Tan Cang resort for lunch. 01:00 PM Arrive to Tan Cang resort and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses. 02:00 PM Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.Read more
- English-speaking guide
- Lavie water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits
- Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Tan Cang resort
- Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Southern Breeze Travel
We loved it so much we wish we had another day on the Mekong Eyes!
We had a two room boat for two couples and the rooms were roomy and pretty comfortable. More than any of us expect…
Our Cu Chi tunnel and Mekong trip in one day.
This package is among the must do experience if you are in Ho Chi Minh City. We chose to go on a Saturday since the…
We booked a tour for just two of us and our your guide Lam was amazing - so informative about both the Vietnam war …
Awesome Mekong Tour
We had great day! Guide and driver pick us up at hotel and we visited many attractive destinations. Our guide so f…
Great Mekong Delta Trip
Fantastic day!!driver arrived perfectly on time. Experience was great from start to finish and our guide Alex's ent…
Lovely relaxing night
Food was nice, 4 course meal. Staff very nice. Cruise was very relaxing after dinner. Drinks are extra. Would recom…
Day trip in city
Had a great day out. Our tour guide was Annie which was great. She was very informative and had good knowledge abou…
Wonderful Mekong day tour + Cu chi area in one day !
My cousin & I spent a great moment with our kind tour guid who goes by the name DAO. She was very professionnal and…
Not very amusing tour
Me and my friend took this tour in July 2018. The tour itself was good, Cu Chi tunnels are really worth to see (alt…
Not my cup of tea
Unfortunately our guide did not speak very good English - so it was not only difficult to understand, but he also c…
My friend and I were picked up from our hotel at the correct time, and we were just on the tour with a couple! We s…
Fantactic day trip
We have good day trip to cu chi and mekong delta river .The guide was friendly and the service was good we full and…
Bentley temple, phenom
Had another good day,Mr. Rio guide was very friendly, explained all history well. Provided lunch.. should try local…
Discover Mekong Delta with lunch by Southern Breeze tour.
Great tour! Fantastic, good view, lunch is okie, tourguide is enthusiastic and helpful. Good memory!
Fantastic tour !
We are very happy with this trip and have an unforgettable with local people .They was very friendly and we took ma…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,582 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site
What time does Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site start?
Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site on Tripadvisor
How much is Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site?
Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site price starts from £37.01. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site on Tripadvisor
What is the Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site cancellation policy?
Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site?
Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site is hosted by Southern Breeze Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Southern Breeze Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh : Discover VIP Cu Chi Tunnels Tour- A Historic Site on Tripadvisor