2-Day tour Mekong floating markets,countryside, tropical island from Ho Chi Minh
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (34)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Duration: 2 days 1 night ; overnight at homestay - Departure: from Ho Chi Minh (Sai Gon) ; Day 1: Binh Thuy ancient house & tropitropical island tour in Mekong river - 7:00 A.M Pick you up from Ho Chi Minh city (1 , 3 district) - Visit Binh Thuy Ancient house - Explore Son Island in Mekong River * Enjoy & visit floating fish-raft villages * Seasonal fruit trial at the orchard * Learn to make traditional cakes and cook rustic dishes of local people there * Eat Vietnamese pancake (bánh xèo) * Local Lunch * Enjoy lying down on the hammock * Walking around island - Overnight at Winter Spring homestay (including the tour) Day 2: Explore Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market - Visit Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal). - small canals. - Walking in the village. - have lunch at homestay - (excluding price - more option)
Pick you up from Ho Chi Minh...
Can tho city - Cai Rang & Phong...
- Room at Winter Spring Homestay (2 people / double room or 1 person / Single room if group with 3 , 5 people)
- English speaking guide at Can Tho city
- 1 bottle per day
- Admission: Winter Spring Homestay / Winter Spring tours
- Entry/Admission - Binh Thuy Communal House
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
- Lunch at homestay ($5 / pax)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child (0 - 6) free
- Children (6 - 11) pay more $30
- Under 11 as adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Winter Spring
Very funny gide Dao. We start the tour at 7am this was a very good time .so there was not so many tourists more. Th…
Our Tour Guide Bin was so lovely! He made the trip unforgetable, because he knows so much about the mekong Delta an…
Bin was awesome ! We had a very good time in the boat with our tour guide Bin. He did everything for us, we had go…
The tour was really nice and Bin, the guide, really friendly and interesting. We were a total of 5 people taking th…
We booked the tour through our homestay. We chose the 7 hour tour. Tomorrow we had to get up early because we were …
Loved every minute of our boat trip ,it was well organized.Our tour guide was the best! Thank you Duy !!!!
Bin was a very good tour guide. The tour was very interesting and I would do it again. Thank you very much bin. Reg…
Great tour guide
Bin was our tour guide and he was great! Also he spoke english and he explained us everything in detail. The tour w…
Amazing food trip on a boat
Dao was a wonderful guide for thons early morning! She’s attentionate and funny, speaks a good english and explaine…
Did a group tour with five people including myself. It was great and was made better with our tour guide Duy. He wa…
Well organised and a pleasent time
We got picked up perfectly on time (we did the morning tour at 5am) by our funny and kind guide for this tour named…
Tour was excellent from beginning to end of the tour. Guide, Mr Day was able to explain to us in English which is n…
Great tour with Bin!
It was interesting to be immersed in the morning action of the Cai Rang floating market! The noodle soup breakfast …
This is one of the very few trips/tours that we have ever booked in the UK prior to getting to a country. We chose …
Fantastic foodie and boat tour in the mekong delta
We really enjoyed the floating market tour with our guide Dao. She was very nice and told us interesting facts abou…
- Saigon, Binh Thuy Communal House, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241