This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Ho Thi Ky Ward 1, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The tour starts at 5:30 PM when you are ready for the food adventure and enjoying different kinds of Vietnamese food.
• While hanging on the back seat of the motorbike, you have time to enjoy the city view which gradually getting into the dark. All the lights will be shone out, showing a sparkling view with all the lively sound.
• We will drop you at a famous Banh Khot place to let you enjoy savory mini pancake with sweet and source fish sauce. This is very popular in Southern of Vietnam.
• You will enjoy a hidden scene of an old local residential area where neighbors live in harmony with others. Having a closer look to local life, wandering around, and going upstairs to see some awesome views, have delectable spring rolls dipped into delicious sauce, and a traditional Vietnamese “Pho” with a special broth at a famous local place.
• On the back seat of a motorbike, you will have a chance to see crowded streets, which have numerous vehicles. We will bring you to the most renowned flower market in Saigon. Over there, you will be able to listen to the fairy tales of different types of colorful flowers. If you visit Saigon during Tet holiday, this will be a great chance for you to witness the hustle and bustle of the market. Banh Cuon Nong (Vietnamese steam rice paper roll) will be a highlight of this tour. You will have a chance to learn how to make it.
• Straying into a Cambodia market, which has plenty of street food vendors, offers you great taste of not only Vietnamese, but also Cambodian cuisine.
• Stopping by a famous Banh Mi store to have a special Vietnamese Banh Mi stuffed with many kinds of ingredients such as pate, pork sausage, vegetable, pickle, and sauce…
• Having some favorable desserts to wrap the tour up.
• Returning to the hotel around 9:30 PM