Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is the business and financial hub of Vietnam, with a prominent history going back hundreds of years. The Khmers originally settled the region, with the Vietnamese taking over in the 17th century. The French conquered Saigon, as it was then known, in 1859, and made it the capital of Cochin China in 1862, which resulted in numerous elegant architecture and broad boulevards that are still present to this day. At the peak of the Vietnam War in 1969, the city had 4.5 million inhabitants who were all evacuated when Saigon and the rest of the South fell to North Vietnam in 1975. The city has recovered in the 30 years since then, with the current population at over 7 million. It was renamed Ho Chi Minh City, after the spiritual leader of Vietnamese Communism, but residents were so reluctant to adopt the new name that authorities kept the official name but the city centre is still called Saigon.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHo Chi Minh Squares
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Myanmar Private Day Tours
Wonderful trip ❤️
After the long time no travelling because of the pandemic, I was here for the second time ❤️ It still choose this t…
Short trip in Viet Nam during the pandemic!
I’m at the enjoying time ‘till back to work, still have a lot of foreigners here spending their time after struggli…
I have heard many many stories of this historic place - Cu Chi - on the Mekong river, Viet Nam's war with US-academ…
Vietnamese nature has always attracted me. As soon as you get into the boat, you are immersed in a Vietnamese fair…
Amazing tripe !
Hello everyone! If you love mountains then you need to come here! It is so beautiful! The mountains are very sim…
The Little World
I haven't had a chance to go abroad. Thanks God, Ba Na Hill have the models of some famous places around the world.…
WOW!!! It's such a Wonderland
The sights were so magnificent. This place is completely separate from the world. The guide and tourists are very f…
Very memorable time!
You couldn’t imagine how the “bored countryside” made us memorable time like?! I thought we should spent a peaceful…
The package is among the must do experience if you are in HCMC. Such an amazing destination not too far from the ci…
Don’t miss it!!!
We had an amazing day out with you guys. Our tour guide & tour company well organized for us from starting till th…
I came here few weeks ago but i can not forget how it was . It made me feel exciting plus amazed about the nature .…
Something wonderful is the best tour for us, the service attitude is very good, for the money we spend, it is well …
I recently came here with my friend and it was out of my mind . So amazing and informative . highly recommenđ
I came here with my friend . It was great , many activities and beautiful places . It definitely is my most amazing…
Great tour! Included everything and more
This was a great tour! Starting with the owner/operator being very communicative and organizing my pickup from Hoi …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,591 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 244 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,173 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day
- PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day price starts from £62.81. Discover and book PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day on Tripadvisor