Day 1: Saigon – Nam Cat Tien ( L, D)
• 08:00 AM: Pick up from a designated meeting point in D1, HCMC. Meet your local guide and get on the bus for 4-hour driving direct to Nam Cat Tien national park with an amazing diversity of flora and fauna.
• 12:00 PM: Check-in at Forest Floor Lodge - elegant wooden bungalows after transferring by electric car and enjoying your lunch in the forest - river sights.
• 02:00 PM: Take a guided walk into the forest and enjoy the beauty of tropical nature to know more about the variety of plants and animals life.
• Explore around by yourself: biking on small trails through the jungle or simply relaxing into the glorious view, maybe a quite snooker game.
• 07:00 PM: Have dinner in the center of the national park.
• Have an unforgettable experience on the night jeep ride for an hour animal watching with a chance to see some loris, fishing cats, pangolins, civets, etc.
• Transfer back to your room and stay overnight at the forest floor lodge.
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien – Saigon ( B, L)
• Have an early breakfast in the lively forest sounds of birds singing and gibbon calls.
• 07:30 AM: the jeep will bring you to the Crocodile Swap – it is a home of not only Siamese crocodiles but also a lot of rare birds which have already been in the Red Book Animals Protection of Vietnam and the world.
• It takes about 20 minutes (for 10km from your lodge) then you will have 5km trekking to the ferry terminal. If you are lucky, maybe you can easily admire the charming peacock courtship dances, melodious sound from colorful birds on the hundreds of year trees or the sight of innocent deer seeking food.
• Immerse yourself in the majestic scenery of the Crocodile Swap when paddling around on the ferry for an hour. It's a chance for you to learn more about the freshwater Siamese crocodile and hear some myths about this wetland with fully wild lotus around. After that, you will get back to your lodge for lunch.
• 02:00 PM: Check out and return to Saigon.
• 06:00 PM: Drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.