Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Tây-Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. The Cao Dai Temple at Tây-Ninh has been described as a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. The temple's exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAfter we pickup all guests, we drive from 2 hours – 2,5 hours to Tây Ninh province. We will make a stop for refreshment and toilet. When arrives at Cao-Đài temple, we can walk around for having an overview of the temple and admire its beautiful architecture. After that to gain insight and information about this religion, we can go inside the building and watch the Caodaists pray. Lunch will be served on the way from the temple to Củ Chi Tunnels. Upon arrival: • You’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat. • The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks. • From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period! • Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home. We drive back to Hồ Chí Minh city. Tour ends at the city center.Read more
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mekong Cruises Tours
Well this is not the first time i came to HCM city but everything is still great. All the buildings, every streets …
My best experience i ever had. This nature at this country so incredible. I cant believe that the place i came it j…
Enjoy the trip
Nature here is so beautiful and like i said it so comfortable. I was very suprise when i see everything at here it …
Here is my experience after few days came to Vietnam. I am very impressed with their culture and beautiful of natur…
Ho Chi Minh city
HCM city absolutely is my new favorite city. The first moment i step here , i kinda feel good bout every thing here…
The view here , just one word to say EXCELLENCE, the water is came to the new level. At the one moment of the day, …
I don’t remember this is how many times i went back to HCM city. Everything is great here. There aer tall, beautifu…
I came to hcm the second time and just like i thought, it still unforgettable trip. The nature here is wonderful, t…
We had an amazing time with mekong tours.this is great time,great food and great tour guide.she was knowledgeable, …
Hello everyone! I want to share my impressions with you. I'm interested in Vietnam and their culture and if you l…
The best private ho chi minh city tour fullday trip.This was an amazing experience. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour …
excellent private mekong delta day trip
The best private mekong trip in vietnam.Our guide Thao Maria was courteous, knowledgeable and funny. She made sure…
Viewing Mekong River and way of local lifestyle so cool. We would like to visit again there in sooner days. Thank…
Hello everybody ! I want to share my impressions with you. I honestly want to say that it was unforgettable! It …
We got our meaningful trip with small around Hociminh City , this is the second time, and it wasnt made us disappoi…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,590 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 244 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,173 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour
- Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour price starts from £47.15. Discover and book Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Combined Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor