Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Head to nearby Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province for the perfect antidote to city life: local markets, rural villages, lunch at a dragon fruit farm, a stroll through the Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve, and a well-earned rest on Ho Coc beach. This exclusive tour offers a chance to meet the locals, see how they live, and discover another side of life in modern-day Vietnam.
- You'll start atHo Chi Minh CityOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Binh ChauStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Binh Chau - Phuoc Buu Nature ReserveStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Binh Chau - Phuoc Buu Nature ReserveStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Khu Nghỉ Dưỡng Biển Seava Hồ TràmStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ho Chi Minh CityStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atHo Chi Minh CityHo Chi Minh City, VietnamSee address & details
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch and drinks at the local house (mineral water, soft drink, or beer)
- Mineral water (2 bottles/person)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only available for hotels in district 1,3,4&5)
- Tropical seasonal fruit and Vietnamese drink (Coffee)
- All entrance tickets at Nature Reserve and Ho Coc Beach
- Informative English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Binh Chau - Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Khu Nghỉ Dưỡng Biển Seava Hồ Tràm
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tiger Tours
Awesome guides but we would choose a different tour next time
We loved our guides, Tina and Jay. I've never ridden a scooter before, and so riding in HCMC is a bit terrifying. B…
Amazing food tour!!
Today myself, partner, sister and father went on the food tour. It was an amazing day. We are from Australia and ha…
Fantastic foodie scooter tour
Booked the 4hrs scooter food tour through my guesthouse and it was brilliant. My scooter pilot, Amie, turned up on…
Eve is a great tour guide, I learned a lot about the city from this tour. Thanks so much for guiding
Customised private food tour
Unlike advertising other local operators I contacted, Tiger Tours were the only ones really willing to create a who…
What an experience
Before trip company were asking about our intrests for the evening. Two lovely ladys came to pick up us from hote…
Had a great time and the food was great too!
Three adults on a motorbike tour and we had a lot of fun with Tina, Eve, and Indigo. These college students were ve…
Really fun moped ghost tour
We had a fabulous time on our moped ghost tour of Saigon. Our guides Tina and Eve were very safe drivers and told s…
We booked a private tour for all day with a guide for having informations and knowledge about the black lady Mounta…
Great evening tour
We approached this outing with some trepidation given the mad traffic in HCMC, but our four drivers were excellent…
Amazing night in HCMC
We were recommended to try Tiger Tours by work colleague back in Melbourne - he said it was the best experience eve…
This was a spectacular tour – brilliant, delicious food and an amazing personal tour guide to take me around Ho Chi…
The hotel pick up and ride to/from Ho Chi Minh City was smooth and not tiresome. We arrived at the floating market …
Fantastic guided tour of the authentic Saigon
I had booked the Authentic Saigon Tour with Tiger Tours and Tina my guide showed me the not so frequently places in…
Excellent private tour, highly recommend!
We had a private tour (2 people, a driver and a guide) take us around on a one day tour which was really nice. The…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 878 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,171 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,584 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch
What time does Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch start?
Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch?
Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch price starts from £86.98. Discover and book Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch cancellation policy?
Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch?
Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch is hosted by Tiger Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tiger Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Coc Beach - Nature Reserve and Dragon-fruit Farm trip with home-cooked lunch on Tripadvisor