2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market provided by Viland Travel
2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Over 60 million people depend on the Mekong Delta for their primary source of income or sustenance and it connect 6 different countries. On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Take a picturesque hand rowed boat ride under the shade of the overhanging coconut trees along the canals. Day 2 you’ll have another boat tour down the Lower Mekong to the floating market, which is brimming with activity. Cross the Monkey bridges and see how Vietnamese noodles are made before heading back to the city.
Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben...
Explore Cai Rang Floating Market...
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle per person/day)
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room ( 2 stars standard hotel )
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
- Travel insurance
- Food & Beverage not mentioned in the program
- Tips & personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- My Tho, Cai Rang Floating Market
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,594 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,176 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market
- 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market on Tripadvisor
- 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market price starts from £34.44. Discover and book 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market on Tripadvisor
- 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market on Tripadvisor