Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
After a morning pick-up from Phu My Port, relax in a comfortable private vehicle for the scenic two-hour drive to Saigon. This private trip takes you to explore either Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi Tunnels and or the Mekong Delta depending your preference. See the sights of Ho Chi Minh City on a full-day tour with round-trip transfers from Phu My Port. Benefit from the services of a friendly driver and knowledgeable guide, savor the typical food during lunch at a local market, and more.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh CityStop: 8 hoursWelcome to Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon. With a guide accompanying you directly off the cruise ship pier you will make your way into the most populous metropolitan area in Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City has everything from historic Pagodas to stunning skyscrapers making it one of the most intriguing destinations in all of Vietnam. Choose between three tours offered in Ho Chi Minh City for cruise ship passengers. Ho Chi Minh City Trip: Dive into the depths of Vietnamese history as you make your way to the Reunification Palace, which stands as the site where the Vietnam war ended. Make sure you bring your camera to capture the North Vietnamese tanks that crashed through the palaces gates back in 1975 and still serve as a reminder today. Once inside you will be able to explore the many rooms that appear to be untouched creating an atmosphere hard to find at other monuments. Make sure to take a look in the war command room which is littered with campaign maps and old communication equipment. Your panoramic city tour continues with photo stops at the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office. The historic cathedral is located at a picturesque corner in downtown Ho Chi Minh city and will leave you standing in amazement at its unique French Colonial design. Cu Chi Tunnels Tour: There isn't a better place to have an in-depth reflection on the Vietnam war than the Cu Chi Tunnels. Considered the most famous battlegrounds in the country, these tunnels represent the core of the guerrilla combat style used by the Viet Cong throughout the war. Serving as communication routes, food and weapon storage facilities, living quarters and hospitals, the Cu Chi Tunnels embody the lifeline of this region's Viet Cong. The tunnels still remain as a reminder of the traumatic past of this area. Mekong Delta Trip: The Mekong Delta lies immediately to the west of Ho Chi Minh City. It is also called the rice bowl of Vietnam as it pumps out more than a third of the country's annual food crop from just ten percent of its total landmass. The Delta region displays a variety of physical landscape, from vast paddy files in the south to hills in the north and west. It's a water world where boats, houses, and markets float upon the numerous rivers, canals, and streams that crisscross the landscape like arteries. Please kindly choose one of the destinations in Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnel or Mekong Delta.Read more
- Option 1:Phu My + Mekong Delta Pick-up & drop off at Phu My Port -Travel by air-conditioned car/van
- Lunch - boat trip & small row boat (in Mekong Delta)-Bottle water - Entrance fees - English guide
- Option 2 : Phu My + Cu Chi Tunnel Pick-up and drop off at Phu My Port - Travel by air-conditioned...
- All entrance fees - Lunch - Bottle of water
- Option 3:Phu My + Half Day City Tour - Pick-up & drop off at Phu My Port -Air-conditioned car
- Bottle of water - All entrance fees - Lunch
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our guide Anne was outstanding. She made our visit to HCMC extras special. Her knowledge of Vitamins history amazing. She was extremely professional, friendly and kind. We highly recommend her to lead tours in Vietnam.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from Lavyla_Trip, Owner at Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta
Responded 20 Jan 2020
Thank you for your review
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,594 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,176 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,191 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta price starts from £79.30. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta on Tripadvisor
- Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta on Tripadvisor
- Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta is hosted by Lavyla Travel Company Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lavyla Travel Company Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City: From Phu My Port To Cu Chi, HCMC, Mekong Delta on Tripadvisor