Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Today, the city’s core is still adorned with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings. The majority of these tourist spots are located in District 1 and are a short leisurely distance from each other. Reunification Palace,Notre Dame Catheral,Remnants Museum,..Like many of Vietnam’s smaller cities, the city boasts a multitude of restaurants serving typical Vietnamese dishes such as phở or rice vermicelli.
- You'll start at93 Bùi Viện93 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamWe pickup the guest at the hotels in the central of District 1 only.See address & details
- 1War Remnants MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Independence PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Saigon Notre Dame CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Central Post OfficeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end at93 Bùi Viện93 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamWe pickup the guest at the hotels in the central of District 1 only.See address & details
93 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Cyclo with driver
- Parking Fees
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Saigon City Tours - Day Tours
Nice trip out of the busy city
This activity offers a nice comfy excursion out of the busy city of Dalat to the countryside. The coffee shop which…
city half-day tour
For those who only have a few days to spend in Ho Chi Minh, a tour of the city is highly recommended. It offers the…
Half Day Ho Chi Minh city tour
David, our tour guide was excellent. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and spoke English very well. The tour wit…
Odynovo Half Day tour of the War Museum and Ben Trahn market was exceptional!
Our tour of Saigon started as we disembarked from our cruise ship, the Azamara Quest on Tuesday, October 22. We did…
Essential Saigon, and War details
This This is an ideal tour to fully experience Vietnam, plus enjoy lunch by the pool. Our guide aka Joseph ? (To…
Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Our DAY 1 in Ho Chi Minh City tour with Johnny was excellent. His well spoken English was very informative, his kno…
What a fabulous experience cruising on the river in a small boat. You get to see everyday local life from the water…
Ho Chi Minh City Full Day City Tour
Ruby from Urban Adventures was our guide today. She gave us one of the best tours we have taken during our 3 week…
Ho Chi Minh City Tour with Mr. Bao
My first day in Ho Chi Minh was guided by Mr. Bao. We visited the Independence Palace, a pagoda and War Remants Mus…
Top Tour for Ho Chi Minh
You will see everything you need in one day. Bring extra clothes as you will sweat quite heavily. Tour guide and bu…
Can Tho weekend
Floating market was awesome... Worth the waking up at 5am to go for this... Watching the sunrise on the river... Wa…
If you do this, do it with caution
We went to do the canyoning tour today and as I was abseiling down to jump onto the zip line and their wasn’t enoug…
Don't Miss this Adventure
We almost didn't go because it was hot but I tour guide insisted and we are so glad he did. This is a visual exper…
I am sure the tour would have been good if only it was what they actually took us on...
I was told to be in reception for 07:15 for the pick up today. I duly got there at 07:00. At 07:30 I called the op…
Amazing all day tour with Tin Tin and Thuy.
Tin Tin and Thuy took us by motorbike tour. We stopped by a little shop for Banh Mi and sweets before heading to a …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,594 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 644 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 244 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,123 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour
- Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour price starts from £51.76. Discover and book Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cyclo In Ho Chi Minh City Half day tour on Tripadvisor