Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Through the cuisine is the best way to explore the culture of Hue city, the old capital of Vietnam, which gets lot of the typical local dishes. When visiting Hue city of Vietnam, the travelers cannot miss chance to enjoy the local food, the street food of Hue and to discover its cuisine culture with Hue culinary tour.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Dong Ba MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Truong Tien BridgeStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Hue local foods
- English speak tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Dong Ba Market
- Entry/Admission - Truong Tien Bridge
- Others personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Tour Booking
The park has some lovely trails that is also suitable for children to enjoy. The endangered animals are safely behi…
Views and snorkeling
We had a brilliant day. The guides; Bang and Phuong were brilliant.. the views from the cable car are stunning. It …
This is a scam. We paid online for this tour and when we met the guide she was wearing a 'free walking tour' t-shir…
No complaints. We stopped in several places and enjoyed beautiful views on the island. Guide was funny and accommod…
We had a memorable time in Sapa and we want to thank you, Ms Ngan, who helped us to arrange all of the services to …
Great space for hiking. We had a good time in Cuc Phuong national park. The guide was a lot of fun and informative …
Amazing day trip
What a great day trip in Phu Quoc!! We had a little more information at each site by our knowledgeable guide. Sao B…
Sapa homestay experience
2 days 1 night isn't enough to visit Sapa! What I love the most is the climate here. Very cool and pure in the day …
Great experience for family picnic
Cuc Phuong National Park is an ideal place for those who love trekking and seeing sights. There are a variety of ra…
Tranquility is the second name
Absolutely amazed to trek this beautiful National Park in Pho Quoc. Lush green surroundings with bird sounds and vo…
The best trip in Vietnam
We have 5 days trip in Northern Vietnam with Vietnam Tour Booking. They reply quickly all our questions about the t…
Great Sapa trip, majestic beauty, unique culture
Our family really enjoyed our Sapa trip with this company. The tour was exactly as promised and very well organised…
Good Tour, great scenery and very good guide!
A really good tour that takes you over three islands on the worlds longest over sea cable car. Spectacular sea and …
Great Ride-But BEWARE
This is a must do, and in a year or so will be The number one place to go, with a huge water park being built. U…
This was probably the absolute highlight of our Vietnam trip! The tour was so well organised with the transfer pick…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Frequently Asked Questions about Hue Culinary Tour
What time does Hue Culinary Tour start?
Hue Culinary Tour will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Hue Culinary Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hue Culinary Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hue Culinary Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hue Culinary Tour?
Hue Culinary Tour price starts from £45.36. Discover and book Hue Culinary Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hue Culinary Tour cancellation policy?
Hue Culinary Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hue Culinary Tour on Tripadvisor