IN THE MORNING:
• 08h00 am: Our guide pick up travelers at their hotels or meet them at the starting point, 17 Chu Van An.
• 08h40 am: Arriving at the Ghost City – An Bang Cementary. Different to the royal Citadel, the royal tombs or the holy pagoda, the temple, An Bang City of Ghost impress tourists by the large scale and mixture of different architectures of tombs such as Buddhism, Taoism, Catholicism, Vietnamese, Chinese and Western.
• 10h00 am: Arriving at one famous local pagoda nearby, Diem Phung Pagoda. Tourists then meet the monks and ready for a day of experiencing monk life style.
• 10h15 am: Praying and listening to the monks intoned the blessing.
• 11h00 am: Have lunch with many vegetarian food and take a nap.
(Please inform us for any food allergy in advance)
IN THE AFTERNOON:
• 02h00 pm: Have tea with the monks.
03h00 pm: Boat trip on lagoon and snack time.
• Time to review your day.
• 05:00 pm: Tourists go back to Hue City, putting an end to A Day In Pagoda Tour.
Wish you have a great day with us.