1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Dalat
- Ceramic pagoda
- Rice field
- K' Ho minority village.
- The Khanh Vinh pass (through Bidoup national park)
- Stop some places to enjoy a views of The Pass.
- Moka coffee plantation.
- Visit the flower farm.
- Visit the Vegetable farm.
2nd day: Depart from Da Lat to Di Linh town
We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style,
- Flower farm
- Rice Wine Cooking,
- Silkworm village and silk factory.
- Weasel coffee. You also will enjoiying a real weasel coffee in a local farm
- Elephant waterfall. Trekking down a bit jungle and enjoy the cave of the falls.
- Visit Linh An pagoda.
- Mushroon Farm
- Pongua water falls.
- Pepper Plantation
3rd day: Depart from Di Linh town to Mui Ne
Taking the new Huong Son road to view the many sand dunes along the way, we will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many vivid and beautiful memories as well as photo opportunties.
- Cashew (nut) plantation
- Dragon fruit farm
- Visit K'Ho (Ethnic minority) Villige with deep culture background
- Enjoy the sand dunes
- Visit the Mui ne fishing village.
- The agriculture farm on tour can change, depend on season
- Those details are just basic, we will visit more attractions, provide more information, more stories...