Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Discover a side of Nha Trang that goes way beyond the beach on this comprehensive small-group tour. Start at the ancient temple, Po Nagar Cham Towers, then explore Cai River by boat: sip fresh coconut juice on Coconut Island, and taste tea and fruit in an ancient house. Tour Long Son Pagoda, watch local handicrafts being made, and experience bustling Dam Market—all without dealing with a single tout.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nha Trang TourStop: 5 hours - Admission includedYour guide will pick you up from your hotel and whisk you over to our first attraction of the day, the ancient Ponagar Cham Tower, thought to have been a site for worship since the 2nd century. The complex of brick towers was built on top of a hill facing the sea in the east and the river Cai to the north. It is still actively used for worship by local Cham, Chinese and Vietnamese Buddhists. After visiting the temple, we’ll take a walk down to the wharf where our boat awaits us for a relaxing cruise up the enchanting Cai river. This is a great opportunity to capture photos of the Ponagar tower from the water and of locals getting on with their daily business on the banks of the river. We’ll make a tasty refreshment stop on Coconut Island, where you’ll enjoy fresh coconut juice under the shade of a palm tree. Back on the boat, we’ll take a short ride to a beautiful 200-year-old ancient house where you’ll enjoy a refreshing selection of fresh fruits and a green tea tasting. Located in Phu Vinh village alongside five more old world houses, this particular house has been home to six generations of the same family, who believe passionately in preserving their heritage. Much of the furniture, antiquities and customs have not changed here in over 100 years. Next, we’ll hop on the bus to visit the iconic Tong Lam Pagoda, where you’ll discover one of Vietnam’s largest Buddha statues, plus sweeping panoramas over the rice fields beyond. We’ll continue on to some fascinating, local handicraft workshops: rice paper making, a dry noodle workshop, a mat weaving workshop and a charcoal burners workshop to name but a few. We’ll stop to have a chat with local people about how they make their living and we’ll have a go at weaving mats, an unforgettable experience and they will make a superb souvenir for you to take home! Last but not least, we’ll visit the lively Cho Dam market, the biggest and most famous wholesale market in Nha Trang. This busy three-floor building is densely populated with shops, food stalls and classic souvenir vendors. At the end of the tour, we can drop you off at your hotel or we can guide you to one of our favourite local restaurants. Don’t forget to ask us for more hints and tips on how to get the most out of your stay in beautiful Nha Trang.Read more
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nha Trang Tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours
Our guide Nhi was great .she was very helpful and knowlegeable .wonderful private full day mekong delta trip with g…
A whole new world!
My wife and I booked our tour of the Mekong Delta area. We had never seen such beauty in the people and the land be…
The best city tour in vietnam.our guide hana was perfect, very knowledge able and helpfulThe guide could tell us al…
The itinerary is so fantastic. We enjoy full day with many experiences about this city. Nam- our guide is enthusias…
The best experience
Great full day private city tour with anna.She was a great tour guide ,knowledgeable and very friendly and helpful.…
An interesting experience in Vietnam during the pandemic, not so touristic anymore, totally enjoyed our peaceful ti…
I was quite impressed with what was this trip offered to us. Tradition, culture, people, cuisine, it's admirable. W…
Hello! I love mountains very much. Vietnamese mountains are beautiful! I liked it very much! The tour also incl…
I’ve been stucked in Vietnam for several months because of the pandemic’ out break. I've been living and having a j…
Everything was well taken care of
It was my first time traveling solo and I decided to have part of my trip with this guided tour. Hotel was a bit fa…
Booked with Venus Travel through our hotel in Hoi An. Guide was very good, very informative and attentive to the sm…
Trip for young people
Are you a healthy, passionate trekking, exploring new lands, new experiences? Then this tour is a great choice. I a…
I was taken by the local tourguide to peaceful villages and golden rice fields. Practical experience with local wor…
Fantastic and helpful guide
We had booked this 2days1night trip with the company 6 months before and were very excited for this. Luckily weve g…
A stunning scenery
Overating for this could be 5 stars or more lol, such a nice chance for getting into some wilder places, great weat…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip
How much is Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip?
Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip price starts from £48.96. Discover and book Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip cancellation policy?
Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip?
Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip is hosted by Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip on Tripadvisor