Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Monastery of GeghardStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gardman Tour Travel Operator ArmeniaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Gardman Tour Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Azhdaak Mountain
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Geghard
- Entry/Admission - Gardman Tour Travel Operator Armenia
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Picnic lunch ($10 USD per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per vehicle that can take from one to four passengers.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A 4-5 hours of high-altitude hiking is involved, hiking boots, a rain/wind proof jacket, sun-glasses and a sun-hat are required.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children below 8 years are not recommended, children of 8 and above must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Gardman Tour Armenia
The best team to go for a TREK!
I have never gone for trekking before and this being my first time was just simply amazing. I found Gardman tour on…
I just had an excellent 3-day private tour with this company. Highly recommended! Ash, my guide, was the best—knowl…
Two exceptional day trips from Yerevan
If you like your experiences to be a little off the beaten track and a little random then this company is for you. …
I did this tour with a friend and had an amazing day. Ash, our guide, was excellent, very accommodating and informa…
Hello. Id like to thank your splendid company for your nice tours and cheap prices. Your stuff is polite and skille…
Adventure and very good guiding!
An experience that you should not miss! A super view from the peak! The tour guide was very nice! We will do it aga…
They were great to go with. You will pay more than the large guided tour but it is worth it. You are able to go a…
Jeep tour to Garni Gorge & Geghama Mountains
An excellent trip - well organised with excellent English speaking guide who gave a fabulous commentary throughout …
Our trip was fantastic! The 4 of us decided quite late that we wanted bit more adventure to our trip to Armenia, a…
Awesome trip to Mt. Aragat
Having never hiked a mountain, we booked for 12 members on our second last day of the trip. Right from speaking wit…
It was the 2nd to last day for us in Armenia. Already seen lot of places and had a brilliant time, but our trip wit…
The pick was so punctual it was 30 minute before time , the tour guide is so good that he can cover all grounds . H…
Superb day with a top flight tour operator
Having traveled all over the world , I've had the entire gamut of tour operators. The good, the bad and the in-betw…
walkiing tour in Armenia 15.10-22.10 2016
During this 7 days walking tour we have been acquainted with the beautiful views of Armenia, canyons, hills, monast…
Excellent Tour operator
I used Gardman following the recommendation of a local friend and hired two guides (Narek and Ash) for a mountainbi…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 281 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain on Tripadvisor
- Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain price starts from £125.70. Discover and book Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain on Tripadvisor
- Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain on Tripadvisor
- Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain is hosted by Gardman Tour Armenia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gardman Tour Armenia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daily jeeping - trekking tour to Azhdahak mountain on Tripadvisor