Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Yerevan - Tbilisi
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Guide service
- Hotel with breakfast in Tbilisi
- Lunch in Megerian Carpet
- Entry/Admission - Matenadaran - The Museum of Ancient Manuscripts
- Entry/Admission - History Museum of Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Mtatsminda Amusement Park
- Additional excursions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide in Yerevan was one of the best ever! ASK FOR SIRANOUSH!! we had already explored much of the highlights, so she was really accommodating to show us other things (markets, food) and it was fabulous! She was so lovely and we could actually have a conversation about life…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from ARATOURS, Tour and Travel Agent at 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour
Responded 23 May 2019
Dear Kari, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your tour! I am glad that we were able to provide you with the best guide in Yerevan. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the driver and guide in Tbilisi. We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of our services and we will consider all your remarks and suggestions for upcoming tours. We always remain at your disposal to show you more of Armenia and Georgia during your next visits. Best regards, Narine Saroyan Tour&Travel Agent
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
My lovely Armenia we miss you....
We took a private tour of Armenia and it was FANTASTIC! Mainly because of our amazing guide. He was so energetic, f…
We had the most amazing trip to Armenia with your help of course. The staff were fantastic, the route was perfect a…
perfect tour in the caucasus mountains
We were a group of friend in Armenia, where we discovered the south part of the country. smooth ride by the driver …
Wonderful tour. The guide was very friendly and personable and very knowledge. She was able to share a lot about th…
Thrilling Kazakh Adventure
Our adventurous round trip including the visit of national parks, cultural sites and folkloristic presentations was…
Very nice landscape and journey with the guide
The backhorse riding lasted for around 5 hours and the lunch box was made from fruits, vegetables and sandwiches. O…
Gorgeous experience in Yerevan
The tour guide is nice and introduced Armenian culture to us. The master who teaching us to make the craft is also …
Fantastic Experience! Would do it again!!
Highly recommend this tour as the itinerary was just fantastic and I had a great guide (Narek) who is s superb driv…
Living in Armenia for five weeks
Aratours organized everything from arrival to departure in Yerevan for me to live in Armenia for five weeks in May/…
Perfect daytrip to the south!
We had a great informative and exciting day! Besides the sightes which have been shown and explained we loved to se…
This was a girl trip for my sister and I. We have had a great advantage. Hov was our guide for 2 days and I can say…
We enjoyed very much our tour of monasteries and churches in Khor Virap , Zvartnots , Geghard and Garni and many others
The Discovery of the monastery of Khor Virap and the wonderful landscape with the Ararat mount in the background wa…
voyage en Armenie
We were taken care of from our arrival to our departure A real effort made by the tour to ensure that we had a ple…
Beautiful Short Vacation
I have found a right agency in Armenia… My husband and I arranged one week tour in Armenia. Everything ran smoothl…
The best of Armenia in a day! I will not be mistaken if I say that it was the best excursion of our stay in Armenia…
- Matenadaran - The Museum of Ancient Manuscripts, History Museum of Armenia, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 525 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 253 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 280 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour price starts from £274.57. Discover and book 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour is hosted by Armenia-Tour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia-Tour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Countries in 2 Days: Discover Yerevan & Tbilisi on a Private Tour on Tripadvisor