Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Explore the world of red-listed birds in the ponds of Armash • Unveil the rich variety of local and migrant birds from the borders of Iran and Turkey • Visit centuries-old Areni winery and glorious monastic complex of Noravank
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Noravank MonasteryStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAfter the observation, we will head to the most popular wine village Areni, located in the province of Vayots Dzor, in order to taste unique Armenian wine. We will have a good Armenian wine in the family vineyard and learn about the history of the 6100-year-old wine-making tradition of Armenia. Later, our discoveries will bring us to the admirable gorge Amaghu, where one of the most enchanting monasteries in Armenia is situated. We will unpack the ancient Noravank Monastery and unveil its divine surrounding nature. The enormous red cliffs and centuries-old structure will create memorable pictures and impressions of this astonishing landmark.Read more
- Private Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Comfortable vehicle at your disposal during the trip
- Driver-guide service
- Professional birds expert
- Wine degustation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Noravank Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
My lovely Armenia we miss you....
We took a private tour of Armenia and it was FANTASTIC! Mainly because of our amazing guide. He was so energetic, f…
We had the most amazing trip to Armenia with your help of course. The staff were fantastic, the route was perfect a…
perfect tour in the caucasus mountains
We were a group of friend in Armenia, where we discovered the south part of the country. smooth ride by the driver …
Wonderful tour. The guide was very friendly and personable and very knowledge. She was able to share a lot about th…
Thrilling Kazakh Adventure
Our adventurous round trip including the visit of national parks, cultural sites and folkloristic presentations was…
Very nice landscape and journey with the guide
The backhorse riding lasted for around 5 hours and the lunch box was made from fruits, vegetables and sandwiches. O…
Gorgeous experience in Yerevan
The tour guide is nice and introduced Armenian culture to us. The master who teaching us to make the craft is also …
Fantastic Experience! Would do it again!!
Highly recommend this tour as the itinerary was just fantastic and I had a great guide (Narek) who is s superb driv…
Living in Armenia for five weeks
Aratours organized everything from arrival to departure in Yerevan for me to live in Armenia for five weeks in May/…
Perfect daytrip to the south!
We had a great informative and exciting day! Besides the sightes which have been shown and explained we loved to se…
This was a girl trip for my sister and I. We have had a great advantage. Hov was our guide for 2 days and I can say…
We enjoyed very much our tour of monasteries and churches in Khor Virap , Zvartnots , Geghard and Garni and many others
The Discovery of the monastery of Khor Virap and the wonderful landscape with the Ararat mount in the background wa…
Our guide in Yerevan was one of the best ever! ASK FOR SIRANOUSH!! we had already explored much of the highlights, …
voyage en Armenie
We were taken care of from our arrival to our departure A real effort made by the tour to ensure that we had a ple…
Beautiful Short Vacation
I have found a right agency in Armenia… My husband and I arranged one week tour in Armenia. Everything ran smoothl…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 525 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank on Tripadvisor
- Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank price starts from £195.84. Discover and book Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank on Tripadvisor
- Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank on Tripadvisor
- Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank is hosted by Armenia-Tour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia-Tour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank on Tripadvisor