Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Embark on an exciting journey through the colorful geology of the Armenian plateau and discover its turbulent past. Walk through beautiful mountain landscapes and explore the crater of extinct volcanoes. Climb the highest peak of Armenia. Enjoy a fantastic view of the mountain lakes. Become a witness of beautiful traditions and discover impressive geological natural phenomena, where one can harmonize with magnificient cultural sites. Through authentic encounters and consumption of Armenian traditional meals and wine, we will make your trip even more enjoyable and full of unforgettable experiences.
Yerevan: Matenadaran -...
Yerevan – Hovhannavank –...
Yerevan: History Museum - City...
Yerevan - Khor Virap –...
Herher - Vayots Sar - Herher
Herher - Selim Caravanserai -...
Sevan – Sevanavank – Geghard -...
Yerevan – Zvartnots -...
- 9 nights in comfortable hotels (double room)
- Full Board
- Professional guide
- Geologist (1 day)
- Wine-tasting in Areni
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Matenadaran - The Museum of Ancient Manuscripts
- Entry/Admission - Tsitsernakaberd
- Entry/Admission - History Museum of Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Khor Virap
- Entry/Admission - Hayravank Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery Sevanavank
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Geghard
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- International flight
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
My lovely Armenia we miss you....
We took a private tour of Armenia and it was FANTASTIC! Mainly because of our amazing guide. He was so energetic, f…
We had the most amazing trip to Armenia with your help of course. The staff were fantastic, the route was perfect a…
perfect tour in the caucasus mountains
We were a group of friend in Armenia, where we discovered the south part of the country. smooth ride by the driver …
Wonderful tour. The guide was very friendly and personable and very knowledge. She was able to share a lot about th…
Thrilling Kazakh Adventure
Our adventurous round trip including the visit of national parks, cultural sites and folkloristic presentations was…
Very nice landscape and journey with the guide
The backhorse riding lasted for around 5 hours and the lunch box was made from fruits, vegetables and sandwiches. O…
Gorgeous experience in Yerevan
The tour guide is nice and introduced Armenian culture to us. The master who teaching us to make the craft is also …
Fantastic Experience! Would do it again!!
Highly recommend this tour as the itinerary was just fantastic and I had a great guide (Narek) who is s superb driv…
Living in Armenia for five weeks
Aratours organized everything from arrival to departure in Yerevan for me to live in Armenia for five weeks in May/…
Perfect daytrip to the south!
We had a great informative and exciting day! Besides the sightes which have been shown and explained we loved to se…
This was a girl trip for my sister and I. We have had a great advantage. Hov was our guide for 2 days and I can say…
We enjoyed very much our tour of monasteries and churches in Khor Virap , Zvartnots , Geghard and Garni and many others
The Discovery of the monastery of Khor Virap and the wonderful landscape with the Ararat mount in the background wa…
Our guide in Yerevan was one of the best ever! ASK FOR SIRANOUSH!! we had already explored much of the highlights, …
voyage en Armenie
We were taken care of from our arrival to our departure A real effort made by the tour to ensure that we had a ple…
Beautiful Short Vacation
I have found a right agency in Armenia… My husband and I arranged one week tour in Armenia. Everything ran smoothl…
- Zvartnots International Airport, Matenadaran - The Museum of Ancient Manuscripts, and 20 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 525 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 253 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes
- Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes price starts from £1,273.14. Discover and book Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes on Tripadvisor
- Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes on Tripadvisor
- Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes is hosted by Armenia-Tour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia-Tour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Armenia: The Land of Stones and Volcanoes on Tripadvisor