Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sardarapat is a memorial complex to the Battle of Sardarapat located in the Armavir Province of Armenia.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sardarapat MemorialStop: 3 hours - Admission includedTwo giant winged bulls symbolizing the titanic strength of the Armenian people stand at the entrance to the square dominated by 35-meter-high stone bell tower. A flower alley with stone eagles runs from the Victory Wall symbolizing the spirit of the Sardarapat heroes. From the center of the Victory Wall opens a view of the majestic Mt Ararat, the silent witness of the heroic past of the Armenian people.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- Entry/Admission - Sardarapat Memorial
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Land Of Noah
Professional service/ Great driver
Our tour wouldn't be memorable without the great service of your agency. I am truly impressed with the attention to…
Great Service 🤩🤩🤩
Thank you for a great tour. All our group enjoyed the tour and admired the beauty of landscape. Driver Arthur was v…
We had an amazing tour with Land of Noah tour agency. We booked an individual tour to Noravank monastery and Areni …
We had a crazy day with this company. The biggest gratitude goes to the driver Arthur who was very patient and prof…
Perfect service and perfect staff! Very punctual, polite and professional. Thanks a lot for the great experience!
Best Driver/Tour Guide 👍🏼👏👏👏
It was a wonderful trip not just because of the beautiful sceneries but Arthur, our driver and tour guide as well, …
Thank you for great service, responsiveness! The driver is always in touch, very friendly. It was pleasantly the dr…
Thanks a lot to Land of Noah company for our fantastic tour to Khor Virap, Areni, Noravank, Geghard, Garni. The ser…
Khor Virap - highly recommended
Thanks a lot to Land of Noah company for our fantastic tour to Khor Virap which was perfectly organized at a VERY s…
Reliable and friendly
The arrival and departure times were horrible (middle of the night) but the driver was there, waiting, friendly, sp…
Amazing Trip (18-21 December) in Armenia
Awesome trip to Armenia!! Arevik did a fantastic job planning our trip in Armenia! She was very professional and al…
Khor Virap tour
I highly recommend this tour - our guide, Arman and driver arrived promptly at our hotel to escort us to Khor Virap…
Tsaghkadzor ropeway & monastery
I went to the subject tour with my teen daughter and other younger one, our tour guide Arman was very informative a…
Yerevan City tour
The Land of Noah Tour company and our driver/guide Arman were one of the best we have met so far in our travel list…
Amazing Armenia 2 days
We had an amazing time with Artur. The tour was very customized and interesting-it allowed us to experience Armenia…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 522 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 251 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 108 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 141 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum
Which attractions will I visit with Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum on Tripadvisor
How much is Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum?
Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum price starts from £31.47. Discover and book Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum on Tripadvisor
What is the Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum cancellation policy?
Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum?
Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum is hosted by Land Of Noah. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Land Of Noah on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Sardarapat Memorial and Museum on Tripadvisor