Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSahil st.Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Qala Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum ComplexStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mardakan CastleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Yanar DagStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSahil st.Zarifa Aliyeva, Bakı, AzerbaijanThe tour departs from the exit of Sahil metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/SahilMeetSee address & details
Sahil st., Zarifa Aliyeva, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Returns to original departure point
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation costs
- 0.5 lt bottled water per person
- Amazing experience around Absheron peninsula
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Qala Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum Complex
- Entry/Admission - Mardakan Castle
- Entry/Admission - Yanar Dag
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (may be requested through special requirements for an additional surcharge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some territories may get muddy during autumn-spring seasons, so consider wearing comfortable shoes or even boots if you're booking in these seasons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Baku Tours
Also Baku has uniqe history of oli and beauty
Enjoy Baku with @mr_baku_travel to discover art and food tourism of baku. Carpet art was one of strange an…
My husband and I did a full day tour with Baku Tours. We had an excellent day and our guide had so much knowledge …
We booked a tour through TripAdvisor and really hit the jackpot. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to the …
Informative and interesting
We had 3 tours. Shahin and Seymur were our guides: Shahin for Ateshgah and Yanar Dag, and Seymur for Gobustan and …
Fascinating, enlightening, and above all, fun!
I had a fantastic time, and my pal had an even better time, since he was so fascinated by it all, and I was glad to…
A great night out
Decided best way to see the nightlife was to book this tour ,I was not disappointed. Shahin my guide was an excel…
We had an excellent informative tour with many little quirky details about the country! A great start into a stay i…
Nice and interesting
The driver and his companion dropped us at the two sites and left us with local good English speaking guides
Great Tour with Shahin
I took an Old City Tour with Shahin. We started at one end of the Old City and methodically worked our way across. …
Walking tour Baku
The best way to get to know the city is to take the walking tour in Baku. I was lucky to have Seymur as a guide - y…
Great choice at great price
I landed in Baku without a plan and these guys saved my entire trip. I booked two tours - one for Yanardag and the …
Very good tour
Seymour is a nice young man with good knowledge and has good listening ability. Tour took place partly in the old …
Gobustan Petroglyphs & Mud Volcanoes
Very satisfactory half-day tour with Seymur and driver, who I had entirely to myself - it must have been a quiet da…
Ultimate Gobustan National Park and Mud Volcanoes Tour
Had a brilliant tour with Seymur to the Mud Volcanoes and Unesco World Heritage site of Gobustan to see the Petrogl…
Embracing the local Culture through a local
A great way to see and understand the culture, architecture and essence of the city. Our extremely passionate and e…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People
Which attractions will I visit with Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People on Tripadvisor
How much is Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People?
Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People price starts from £50.61. Discover and book Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People on Tripadvisor
What is the Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People cancellation policy?
Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People?
Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People is hosted by Baku Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baku Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Absheron Peninsula Historical Tour - Tales of Ancient People on Tripadvisor