Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Guba is another amazing place of Azerbaijan where you can see high mountains, green trees, and blue rivers. On the road to Khinalig village, you will get some scary moments because of the road which makes the day absolutely memorable.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - State Historical, Architectural and Ethnographic Reserve Khinalig
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My driver was pleasant, professional, and excellent at navigating the mountain roads safely. We also stopped at a beautiful local place to eat delicious Qutab on the way back. Note that it is not really “off-road” or unique from other tours in this way. You take the same…
Response from Karim B, Manager at Khinalig Tour
Responded 16 Oct 2019
Dear Sara, Greetings from Baku! Your response to our service was encouraging. Thank you for taking the time to point out both the positive and negative sides. We look forward to your joining us for the other tours as well.
If you like high snowy peaks, swift-flowing rivers, remote little village at 2250m take this tour. Our guide was very professional and informative all the way during the tour.
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Azizli_Joshgun, Owner at Khinalig Tour
Responded 14 May 2019
Dear Nemecz, Thank you very much for your feedback and it is a pleasure to see warm words.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Caspi Tours
Round trip transport
Good Service. Knowledgeable and cooperative driver. Karim was very helpful and reasonable in organizing as per our …
Tours were very informative as well as the tour guide Mr Azher was very patient and helpful. Thank you for giving u…
i have also a private tour in shahdag and also this guy is very fluent in english very informative, i highly recomm…
It was very relaxing place enjoyed the nature and the lovely lake in our way we passed by lahach very high mountain…
Amazing Tour to Gabala
We have had amazing tour to Gabala Azerbaijan with Aga our guide who was very good and informative about all the lo…
Best Experience, professional people
Caspi tours are much more than professionals. They make sure to do every bit possible to ensure that you have the b…
7 Nights 8 days Private Tours on March 2019
Late review Joshgun arranged very nice private tour including hotels for me and my family in Baku, Shamkhi & Lahij …
There's a lot of beautiful places, learned about history, culture and personal stories. Indeed it was great experie…
It was a great experienced! A lots of paradise places. Thank you so much to our tour guide Mr. Joshgun of Caspi t…
The most amazing private tour to Gabala
We had an amazing tour today with rafael the Guide he is the best tour guide we met rafael is an amazing person to …
Arriving on the first day we were warmly welcomed by Joshgun. An amazing, friendly and helpful guy.. We truly enjoy…
An awesome trip with an amazing tour guide
This trip was awesome!!!!! We arranged a 3 nights and 4 day tour with an awesome, knowledge full, fun, entertaining…
Thank you Caspi tours for organising our tour around your beautiful and amazing country. Joshgun your warm welcome…
Well worth private Caspi Tour
I chose Caspi based on excellent trip advisor reviews and was not disappointed. Karim was very easy to correspond w…
The best always leaves a trail.
Hardworking, Honest, Comitted to customer delight. Josh and Azer made us feel like we were at home. They took one…
- State Historical, Architectural and Ethnographic Reserve Khinalig
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 323 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Khinalig Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Khinalig Tour on Tripadvisor
- Khinalig Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Khinalig Tour on Tripadvisor