Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Must-see places of Baku in just 5 hours • The castle-like Hindu, Sikh and Zoroastrian place of worship • See one of only a few burning mountains in the world • Discover the symbol of modern Baku: Heydar Aliyev Center • Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Baku hotel
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1TES TourStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Abdulla Shaig Azerbaijan State Puppet TheatreStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPark Bulvar BakuSOCAR Tower
- 3Ateshgah - Fire TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Yanar DagStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Heydar Aliyev Cultural CenterStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byTour Guide Baku
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees (11 AZN)
- Lunch in open buffet restaurant (10 AZN)
- Entry/Admission - Ateshgah - Fire Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yanar Dag
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: TES Tour
Super nice guide he tells everything about Baki and the places we have been. I have seen the beautifull great place…
Great day trip
I learnt so much on the day trip and saw some great sites. Had a great day and the best guide! Loved the stories!!
Kind local people, fantastic mountains,excellent guide, tasty food
Our guide was very well prepared, he could answer all of my questions. The family we visited was very kind and expe…
Saw all the sights we couldn't have accessed with public transport.
Samuel our guide was really informative and made the day even more enjoyable. Lunch which it says included was not,…
Great experience, many interesting sites and explaining of history and locations and supa great guide
I had a nice day going on this tour
I had a nice day taking this tour. The tour leader was nice and friendly and I met a few good fellow travelers. I d…
I had a good time
This was a good trip to see all the highlights near Baku within one day, and still have time remaining later in the…
first time to join group tour
its very challenging to travel solo, its my first time to join a group, tes tour proving this service for those sol…
Tour guide was knowledgeable. The van we used was not bad. We were able to see Khinalig and have some nice food. We…
Baku old city tour
We did not have the best conditions as there was pouring rain and strong winds, but I don’t think we got a lot out …
Tour was really nice. Guide was very impressive and informative. Thank u for that short memorable tour
baku is very beautiful city i love to go again and again in formula race and euro footbal cup of 2020 is held in ba…
The trip was fantastically arranged..the guide and driver were really helpful. I would suggest to all my friends..
Amazing & Highly recommended
We made two trips through this agency. The tour to Gabala & Guba were truly amazing. Great scenery and nature was a…
Great Tour of Gabala and Shamlika
We had a great Tour of Gabala and Shamima with our tour guide Ms Gulshan. she explained each and every thing in ver…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour
What time does Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour start?
Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour?
How much is Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour?
Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour price starts from £23.09. Discover and book Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour cancellation policy?
Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fire Worshippers & Eternal Fire Group Tour on Tripadvisor