Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a cheap but very efficient walking tour, after which you will know the story of the most remarkable sights of the Old Town, the historical core of Baku, which is classified as a World Heritage Sight by UNESCO. You will walk around the Old Town during 1-1,5 hours with a professional guide and enjoy its old houses and structures, as well as their amazing stories.
65 Asəf Zeynallı küç, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide was very knowledgeable, shown us many beautiful buildings and told us very interesting stories about each of them. This Baku tour is definitely worth to recommend. So 5 points out of 5, we'd also want to say special thanks to mr Khayyam for organising this tour for us…
1 Helpful vote
Response from Travel2Baku, Owner at Baku Old Town at Night
Responded 2 Apr 2021
Thank you, dear! Hope you are OK!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Azerbaijan Mountain Guide
First of all this is the second time I join a tour with this team, and, yes, I recommend. This Laza and Mujug Wat…
Hiking to waterfalls
Great experience! Very beautiful places. This tour offers waterfalls, springs, rivers, forest. Definitely recommend…
2 waterfalls in 1 tour
We would recommend this trip and this company. Quite a long hike (about 15 km) but easy enough for most of people. …
Great trip to Laza and Mujug Waterfalls. It takes about 15 km, on our way we've been lucky to meet sweet little boa…
Best snow experience of my life!
Thank you so much for such an experience. Snow is amazing and nature is simly stunning. Thank you so much for pursu…
We went to a very nice tour with this company. We visited Smakhi and Gabala. We had several stops, including ancien…
Hiking to Laza and Mujug waterfalls
Great trip to Laza and Mujug waterfalls. All was covered with snow, but it was still autumn, as leaves felt down on…
Very nice trip to mountains and the lake Garanohur. Thanks. A Very good agency. And I recommend this.
It is easy enough to hike and the places are simply stunning. The tour is very well organised. Recommended!
Great hiking tour. Thanks to guide Khayyam Guliyev. I will join to your tours again in the future. I recommend this…
The place is simply breathraking. Very nice trip and I’d say not hard. Travellicon is a good company and I recommen…
Duruja hikıng in Gabala
Great agency. We recommend. We were in Duruja, Gabala while hiking with them. All was arranged and organized well. …
5 star travel guide. Eitebaar was really friendly and worked out of his way to make this a memorable trip for out f…
We hiked to the lake Garanohur with this tour company. The place is beautiful. In the beginning, it is quite easy, …
Thanks for the great experience!
It was my first time hiking. Everything went well for me. Memorable experience! Special thanks to Khayyam for organ…
- Maiden Tower, Bukhara Caravanserai, and 8 more
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Baku Old Town at Night
- Baku Old Town at Night will start at 8:00 PM. Discover and book Baku Old Town at Night on Tripadvisor
- Baku Old Town at Night price starts from £9.25. Discover and book Baku Old Town at Night on Tripadvisor
- Baku Old Town at Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Baku Old Town at Night on Tripadvisor