Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this tour you visit Azerbaijan’s highest mountain village, Khinalug (2360m altitude), which is also most ancient and continuously inhabited places in the World as well as Red Town in Quba which is one of the last strongholds of Mountain Jews in Caucasus.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1QubaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2KhinalugStop: 3 hoursSee details
- We will be served tea in Khinalug. Please note that we are tea drinking society.
- We will have lunch with local family. Food would from ingredients available to distant life on mountains.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Azerbaijan Traveller
fantastic, thank you so much for the brilliant tour.
fantastic, thank you so much for the brilliant tour. It was really fantastic. I learned so much about the history o…
Baku City tour with Gani
Great walk in the city to discover with Gani this amazing city. The morning in the old city and afternoon in the ne…
Perfect for an introduction to Baku!
I had very little time to explore but this tour met every need! Gani was engaging, knowledgeable and attempted to a…
Best tour in town!
The tour was perfect from all sides! The guide is well educated, excellent english language, will answer all of you…
Getting to know Baku and Azerbaijan in a 3-hour excellent walking tour
It was definitely worth it! Lots of information on city's and country's history, way of living and mentality. I who…
First time in Baku
I booked a last minute trip to Baku and didn't have a set plan. I booked this walking tour to get some history and …
Interesting and entertaining tour of Baku
We had a great tour of Baku. We have done a lot of free walking tours as they're such a great way to find out about…
Original free walking tour
It was very good. We have learn a little bit about Azerbaijan history and culture. Gani was very polite and kind.
Free Walking Tour - Baku
I did the Free Walking Tour of Baku on 12DEC2019 with Gani. He did a great job sharing history and culture while wa…
Very informative and fun walking tour!
Even it was drizzling when we arrived in Baku, the tour was not cancelled. Gani, the guide was really good and kind…
Insightful and very interesting Baku city tour
It was one of the best city tours I had. The route was great and the content of the tour was just what we wanted to…
Free Walking tour old Town and more Baku
arrived in Baku early morning. I immediately booked the tour. Fast answer. Perfect service. Gani, the guide, was re…
Two excellent, informative, well planned and safe private day-tours
My husband and I used Azerbaijan Traveller on two separate whole day private tours while holidaying in Baku in Augu…
Best free walking tour!
Had our walking tour with Gani and he was great! I'd say one of, if not the best, free walking tour I've ever taken…
Baku walking tour
This was a superb trip - incredibly interesting anecdotes and history of the area, buildings and history. Ganim was…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba
- Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba price starts from £55.46. Discover and book Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba is hosted by Azerbaijan Traveller. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azerbaijan Traveller on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Khinalug, Guba on Tripadvisor