Brunei Capital City and Water Village Shore Excursion
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spend five hours exploring Brunei's capital and the Malay Water Village by land and water. Meet local villagers during your visit to the Malay Water Village. Be treated to light refreshments at a local's home. See the Malay Technology Museum, Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, and The Royal Regalia Exhibition Hall. Make a photo stop at the beautiful Royal Palace. Visit the Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque. Your round-trip transfer, to and from the cruise terminal, is provided by your English-speaking driver/guide.
- Light refreshments
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult minimum required in order to receive child rate
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair as boat ride and
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note that non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursday, Friday, or during any religious ceremonies (visit will cover the garden area and compound only during those times)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All attractions will be closed on the first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration. (Dates are subject to changes)
- Tours will depart in the morning only during fasting month. (Ramadan)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, Royal Regalia Museum, and 2 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241