Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (136)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Phnom Penh lies at the meeting point of the Mekong and Tonle Sap Rivers. Some of the best views of the city are from the water, and on this tour, you’ll cruise around the islands and floating villages of Tonle Sape, enjoy a tasty onboard BBQ dinner, and sip cocktails as you watch the sunset over Phnom Penh. Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a hassle-free evening.
- Spectacular views of Phnom Penh from the water
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner served onboard
- Sunset tour: see the city at its most atmospheric
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transportation from Phnom Penh
What to Expect
Begin your evening with pickup from your Phnom Penh hotel for a short ride to the port. Hop aboard the boat—a modern cruise ship designed like a traditional Cambodian wooden boat—and enjoy an included cocktail as you set sail along the Tonle Sap River. Enjoy magnificent views as you cruise past the grand Royal Palace and reach the meeting point of the Tonle Sap, Mekong, and Bassac rivers. As you continue along the river, enjoy a glimpse of local life as you cruise past the islands, floating villages, and fishing boats, while listening to traditional Khmer music on-board. Along the way, feast on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner, then watch from deck as the sun sets over the city. After two hours on the water, return to Phnom Penh, where your tour ends.
- Buffet dinner (if dinner cruise option is purchased)
- Live Traditional Khmer music
- Hotel pickup (inside central Phnom Penh)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No return transfer included (cruise staff can assist you upon return to port)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the DAY OF your cruise if you need to contact us please call (or ask your hotel to call) and speak to our English/Khmer speaking staff at Cambo Cruise on 092 290 077. We may not be available via email at short notice, to avoid disappointment please call
- BYO conditions: 10USD corkage charge applies per bottle for wine/champagne & 25USD corkage charge applies per bottle for liquor. Full service of ice/attendance included.
- No outside food permitted onboard.
- No outside beverages permitted onboard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If there is less than 10pax onboard dinner will be served ALL YOU CAN EAT - A LA CARTE STYLE.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took the sunset cruise which included a welcome cocktail and buffet dinner. Nice boat, great view, friendly staff, delicious food and drinks. Great value.
Date of experience: March 2020
We booked this spur of the moment and really enjoyed ourselves. The crew were very friendly, the buffet was delicious and it was great to get a different view of Phnom Penh by travelling on the river.
Great Cruise. Food, traditional music and staff were fantastic highly recommend this cruise. Would not hesitate in going again
Great bout tour for the price with tasty (sugar-y) free drink time start! Cruises around the river and Mekong for a few hours and got back about an hour after dark.
This was a very pleasant way to start the evening, with a nice BBQ and drinks on the river, looking back at the sunset over the city It isn’t a classic sunset at the city skyline and the smog spoil it slightly, but the staff and food more than make up for this.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Cambo Cruise
Relaxing & Interesting
Great service on board the Cambo Cruise, would definitely recommend. A very enjoyable few hours and very informati…
A tourist trap!
This is an artificial set up and a tourist trap. A waste of time and money. Don't go there! You can get a sunset b…
We had the best time from start to finish! Tuk tuk driver picked us up on time and was super friendly. The staff wa…
Lovely tuk tuk and ferry ride to silk island. Love Y girl showed us all the stages of making the silk .it was a pe…
We were a little late arriving at the boarding point and the staff waited for us. Had a wonderful lunch and enjoye…
Silk island tour
A very relaxing, & enjoyable way to start our trip to Cambodia. After a long journey from Scotland to Pnomh Penh it…
A pleasant trip
As the boat only had six passengers we had the boat to ourselves.It was a pleasant sail to Silk island during which…
Best way to visit Silk Island
Very friendly staff, even we were only with a limited amount of people on the cruise. Good quality lunch, interesti…
Welcome to Phnom Penh City
A long the Mekong River opposition of Royal palace fishing visited Sunset on the river. If want to Relax to work or…
It is beautiful but servicing is not good
I need a professional tourguide, I meet a student-she is my tourguide-She is still young sothat She completes her j…
Nice Sunset & Lovely staff
Very recommended this trip with Cambo Cruise. Very nice view and beautiful sunset and you will enjoy with a lovely …
Excellent New Year Trip
Good value for money. The food was fabulous and there was plenty of it. The kitchens were spotless and all food was…
A different point
You must visit here if you have been in Phnom Penh.. There is a nice silk willage when passed the river by ferry.. …
We would like to thank the whole crew of Cambo Cruise! Firstly because the trip to the sea on the occasion of the v…
If you aren't going on the water, this is a nice way to spend half a day.
There were only 10 of us on the boat. **You go down some stairs, then down a steep ramp so not wheelchair or disa…
- Royal Palace, Mekong River, and 2 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 140 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,335 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,919 travellers!