Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s busy capital, sits at the junction of the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers. It was a hub for both the Khmer Empire and French colonialists. On its walkable riverfront, lined with parks, restaurants, and bars, are the ornate Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum, displaying artifacts from around the country. At the city’s heart is the massive, art deco Central Market.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phnom PenhStop: 7 hoursAt 8:30 am our English licensed guide and car will pick you up from your hotel. Begin your day with a visit to the opulent Royal Palace, home to the royal family of Cambodia and a symbol of the nation. Renowned for its majestic spires and elegant design, it is one of the most significant landmarks of Cambodia. Then admire the Silver Pagoda, home to a Buddha coated with 9,584 diamonds, as well as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, with its pristine garden. These iconic pieces of Khmer architecture are a great way to learn about the history of Cambodian Kings. Your final stop is at Wat Phnom, the tallest Buddhist temple in the city. Located in central Phnom Penh, Wat Phnom is the center of celebrations during the Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben, a 15-day religious festival. Wander the around the complex, where you can find various stupas, statues, and paintings that showcase mythological scenes.Read more
- Pick up and Drop off
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Ticket pass to visit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sharing Cambodia tour
Friendly tour and Amazing temple, Culture, history
We did the sunrise tour of the Phnom Bok hill it was well worth the wake up time, we ended up tour the afternoon an…
Great service and Helpful
I am really impressed with guide and driver, they picked us up at the airport it was friendly and helpful I didn’t …
Great fun and educational!
We did took the Gold Course and it was great fun! Angkor Zipline was very diligent on safety which made our experie…
Good trip and Nice travel in cambodia
I GO to vodit Cambodia for my it Very Nice and i Washington to visit manj temple in cambodia. The temple is very wo…
Best traveling in Cambodia
The trip for 4 days in Cambodia it was wonderful for my trip, I loved Angkor wat temple so much, the Sunrise Angkor…
Tip at Cambodia
The temple is very nice, I was to visit many temple at Siem Reap, especially Angkor wat temple it was super wonderf…
Many temple to visit
😍 The temple is wonderful i love to visit there. If i have time will go to visit again. THE GUIDE AND DRIVER SO FR…
The performance was nice. The buffet was very various. The negative thing is that all lasted about 1 hour, everythi…
Great experience cooking
Great to make new experience with cooking class of Khmer food. I was to cooked Fresh spring roll, Mango salad with …
Great travel and Wonderful temple
I was to visit 3 days tour with sunrise Angkor it’s was amazing and beautiful temple, the second day I been to Kyle…
Nice Angkor wat tour
Great tour and nice hotel it’s was amazing tour and I was to visit Angkor wat, bayon temple, ta prom temple it’s wa…
Amazing stay and traveling
Angkor Wat it's was wonderful temple. Our guide explain me give a lot about history aceint temple. Great tour
Great to visit temple
i was to visit Angkor wat temple itwas amazing and very wonderful temple, My guide and driver they are so friendly …
Wonderful tour and nice guide. I can only recommend ! Lot of sightseeing and guidance about Cambodia history !
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,921 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,335 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour
What time does Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour start?
Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour?
Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour price starts from £161.65. Discover and book Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour cancellation policy?
Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour?
Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour is hosted by Sharing Cambodia tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sharing Cambodia tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beautiful Phnom Penh Capital City Tour on Tripadvisor