Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is the best to explore the secret places in Phnom Penh and to learn more about Cambodian culture and tradition.
- You'll start atStatue of King Father Norodom SihanoukPhnom Penh, CambodiaWe start the tour at King Norodom Sihanouk Statue at Hun Sen Park. Our tour guide will wait there with the signSee address & details
- 1Statue of King Father Norodom SihanoukStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Independence MonumentStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Preahyouvong PagodaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atStatue of King Father Norodom SihanoukPhnom Penh, CambodiaWe start the tour at King Norodom Sihanouk Statue at Hun Sen Park. Our tour guide will wait there with the signSee address & details
Statue of King Father Norodom Sihanouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Returns to original departure point
- Water, snacks, English speaking tourguide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A great morning walk with Chamnab who took Julie and I for a very informative tour around the late King’s monument, the Independence monument, BKK market and a fascinating temple that was a refuge to homeless people. Along with your mother, Julie and I see that you have a face…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cassina Tours Phnom Penh
This was perfect! We got a little bit of history and stories that made the trip. It was relaxed and not crazy which…
This is the new tour operator, just reacently started but still very well organized and professional. Champa the to…
Serene sunset cruise with Chamnab
The only tour to offer free pickup and dropoff, not only did we get great views of the city as night fell, but ther…
Must do in Phnom Pehn!
Going to Phnom Pehn we knew we would spend time at the historical sites like the Royal Palace and Killing Fields. B…
Great way to spend an evening
This trip is fantastic value and Chamnab, who was our on board guide and “captain” was a star. Keeping the free bee…
The best way to start an evening in Phnom Penh
The best way to start an evening in Phnom Penh. Charming,funny,easy going Chamnab is full of stories,local insights…
Smiles, sunsets and stories 💕
For anyone journeying to Phnom Penh, this is a must do tour! Chamnab truely is key to what makes this tour differen…
A perfect end to my time in Phnom Penh
After a shockingly hot day, boarding our boat to set off for the sunset cruise was so refreshing. The cool breeze o…
We were wary of booking this trip as it is so new it only had one review but we decided to trust that one 5-star re…
Silk Island Tour
Good tour! Enjoyed how relaxing the island is. It's a nice break from Phnom Penh and I liked that it's close to th…
Best boat trip!
From start to finish this was one of the best tours we have been on! Lovely comfortable boat, very good snacks and …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,921 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,335 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour
- Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour price starts from £5.77. Discover and book Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phnom Penh Morning Walking Tour on Tripadvisor