This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Vien Golf Club, Kilometer #17, Tha Deua Road, Vientiane 0100 Laos
After breakfast at hotel, golfers transfer to Long Thanh Golf Club for one round of 18-holes golf (the first golf course to be established in Vientiane located 30 minutes from the town centre ).Then in the afternoon you will have chance to visit XiengKhoane Temple which is known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph, after that transfer out to see the Buddha Park, an enchanting collection of Buddhist and Hindu sculptures on the Mekong Riverside meadow, near the Friendship Bridge. There are approximately 200 religious images dating back over 500 years, which were created by a mysterious monk spreading his philosophy on life and revealing his ideas about the universe and on the way back you visit golf course and playing for tow round before Watching the sunset over the Mekong River is a perfect way to finish the tour return to your Hotel
• 3 rounds of 18-holes golf at Long Thanh Golf Club (Green fee and one caddy per golfer)
• Private transportation
• English speaking guide
• Sightseeing entrance fees as per itinerary.
• International air ticket.
• Vientiane Airport Tax.
• Passport term not exceeding 6 months.
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tips and drinks.
• Optional sightseeing tour for non-golfer.
• Over luggage.
• Pick up & drop off at airport.
• Other personal expenses.
Duration: 6 hours