Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Aglag Buteel MonasteryStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThe monastery situated in 16 km west from Bornuur soum of Tuv territory, at the front of Dalyn Khavtsal Mountain. Made by Buddhist craftsman and lama G.Purevbat to practice reflection, to teach and make books. The monastery door ensured by Garuda griffin, which is laying its 8 eggs and a beaver with fish head to guarding. The heaven cloister and Buddha picture lifted up in the position on honor, Yanjinlkhama goddess on the right divider, and the heaven and the damnation sketches on the left divider. There is a gecko and Scorpion statues on the huge stone in the monastery. Besides, is a street with exceptional vacuum environment for contemplation, gift and anybody, who stroll by this street ready to comprehend human and characteristic linkage, to administer to the earth, and to sanitize their soul and brain.Read more
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Aglag Buteel Monastery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Optional activity
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Mongolia
DO NOT USE HIM
Bachi was fast to collect money. December 2019, I made a full payment for the Mongolia tour in May 2020. Under th…
Excellent Zoom experience with Bachi
I had a "travel" experience on Zoom with Bachi. He was wonderful and I was so grateful for the experience. The only…
Have fun with the amazing tour guide, Naraa!
The tour guide Naraa is super nice, like a reliable sister who takes care of everyone. and took really nice picture…
The statue is truly amazing, the view breathtaking
I got my picture taken with a golden eagle and Mongolian steed just outside, one of the best photos I have! I actu…
Warm and excellent service, with a super talkative guide Bachi who can speak fantastic English. Learn so much about…
It was really one of the fantastic tour in my life~~
Really cool trip! The winter Genghis Khan statue and Terelj trip with Mr. Machi was a wonderful trip. it was a da…
An amazing, once in a lifetime experience!
I planned a last minute trip to Mongolia and immediately booked this tour. I was in for a treat! My guide/driver wa…
It was a great experience with Travel Mongolia. The packages offered by them are interesting and price friendly. We…
Fallen in love with Mongolia!
We look the 3-day tour as a last minute decision. I can honestly say that it was a good decision. We have experienc…
My Mongolia experience
I had a wonderful time at an affordable rate for a middle class earner. The tour guide was fluent in English and al…
Nice visit of Genghis Khan statue with the museum and temple in Terelj National Park
The tour was a nice visit of Genghis Khan statue with the museum and temple in Terelj National Park. The guide has …
This is why I travel
This is one of the reason why I love to travel. Discovering and immersing myself to new experiences is something I …
A unique travel experience
An experience of a lifetime! If you are an enthusiast who loves to explore more about new places and culture, then …
Great tour, but not perfect
The tour includes everything that is promised: - very friendly and attentive guide - tour includes everything (food…
I underwent the throat-singing lesson, as a part of my itinerary. The session took place in my homestay provided by…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 340 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 159 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch
What time does 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch start?
1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch?
1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch price starts from £77.96. Discover and book 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch cancellation policy?
1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch on Tripadvisor