Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If one of your major goals while in Mongolia is to be able to homestay with a real nomadic family, to observe how they live and possibly enjoy a home cooked meal with them and can have a mutual learning experience. Staying alongside a family is likely to be one of the most memorable parts of your journey. Since we began designing and arranging journeys to Mongolia, we've been setting up small homestays in partnership with nomadic families, thus providing additional income for them and an intimate authentic experience to our clients. Spend 10 days at a homestay and get stuck in to family life! Learn first-hand of the infamous nomadic hospitality, sharing milk tea, snuff, nomadic vodka and fermented mare's milk, help out with chores such as milking and try your hand at making dairy products. Learn about the daily challenges of nomadic life whilst playing a game of ankle bones or crafting delicious Mongolian dumplings.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transportation Included
- 9 nights accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Bulgan sum
- Personal equipments
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Mongolia
DO NOT USE HIM
Bachi was fast to collect money. December 2019, I made a full payment for the Mongolia tour in May 2020. Under th…
Excellent Zoom experience with Bachi
I had a "travel" experience on Zoom with Bachi. He was wonderful and I was so grateful for the experience. The only…
Have fun with the amazing tour guide, Naraa!
The tour guide Naraa is super nice, like a reliable sister who takes care of everyone. and took really nice picture…
The statue is truly amazing, the view breathtaking
I got my picture taken with a golden eagle and Mongolian steed just outside, one of the best photos I have! I actu…
Warm and excellent service, with a super talkative guide Bachi who can speak fantastic English. Learn so much about…
It was really one of the fantastic tour in my life~~
Really cool trip! The winter Genghis Khan statue and Terelj trip with Mr. Machi was a wonderful trip. it was a da…
An amazing, once in a lifetime experience!
I planned a last minute trip to Mongolia and immediately booked this tour. I was in for a treat! My guide/driver wa…
It was a great experience with Travel Mongolia. The packages offered by them are interesting and price friendly. We…
Fallen in love with Mongolia!
We look the 3-day tour as a last minute decision. I can honestly say that it was a good decision. We have experienc…
My Mongolia experience
I had a wonderful time at an affordable rate for a middle class earner. The tour guide was fluent in English and al…
Nice visit of Genghis Khan statue with the museum and temple in Terelj National Park
The tour was a nice visit of Genghis Khan statue with the museum and temple in Terelj National Park. The guide has …
This is why I travel
This is one of the reason why I love to travel. Discovering and immersing myself to new experiences is something I …
A unique travel experience
An experience of a lifetime! If you are an enthusiast who loves to explore more about new places and culture, then …
Great tour, but not perfect
The tour includes everything that is promised: - very friendly and attentive guide - tour includes everything (food…
I underwent the throat-singing lesson, as a part of my itinerary. The session took place in my homestay provided by…
- Bulgan sum, Bulgan sum
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 159 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 340 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay
- 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay price starts from £484.97. Discover and book 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay is hosted by Travel Mongolia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Mongolia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10 days Real Nomadic Homestay on Tripadvisor