This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Must SEE destinations packed in 3 days. You should not miss Genghis Khan Statue Complex. After visiting Statue we will drive to Terelj National Park. After our breakfast, we will go to Hustai National Park and Semi Gobi. On a third day we will visit the History Museum of the old capital, Erdene Zuu temple and Archeological Museum. Genghis Khan's legendary city was founded in 1220 in Erdene Zuu, Kharhorin, on the Silk Road. In 1235, his son Ogoodei built the city and raised around it a surrounding wall with four doors. The surrounding wall of the city surrounded a 400 metres square area. The city had fourstone turtles, whose some are still visible.The city was completely destroyed by Ming troops in 1380. A few relics still remain, notably two granite turtles, the base of a palace, some stone lions, two columns and a few traces of irrigation channel.
Terelj National Park including...
Hustai National Park
Kharkhorin-Ancient Capital City...
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hustai National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elsen Tasarkhai
- Entry/Admission - Kharakhorum Museum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Mongolia
DO NOT USE HIM
Bachi was fast to collect money. December 2019, I made a full payment for the Mongolia tour in May 2020. Under th…
Excellent Zoom experience with Bachi
I had a "travel" experience on Zoom with Bachi. He was wonderful and I was so grateful for the experience. The only…
Have fun with the amazing tour guide, Naraa!
The tour guide Naraa is super nice, like a reliable sister who takes care of everyone. and took really nice picture…
The statue is truly amazing, the view breathtaking
I got my picture taken with a golden eagle and Mongolian steed just outside, one of the best photos I have! I actu…
Warm and excellent service, with a super talkative guide Bachi who can speak fantastic English. Learn so much about…
It was really one of the fantastic tour in my life~~
Really cool trip! The winter Genghis Khan statue and Terelj trip with Mr. Machi was a wonderful trip. it was a da…
An amazing, once in a lifetime experience!
I planned a last minute trip to Mongolia and immediately booked this tour. I was in for a treat! My guide/driver wa…
It was a great experience with Travel Mongolia. The packages offered by them are interesting and price friendly. We…
Fallen in love with Mongolia!
We look the 3-day tour as a last minute decision. I can honestly say that it was a good decision. We have experienc…
My Mongolia experience
I had a wonderful time at an affordable rate for a middle class earner. The tour guide was fluent in English and al…
Nice visit of Genghis Khan statue with the museum and temple in Terelj National Park
The tour was a nice visit of Genghis Khan statue with the museum and temple in Terelj National Park. The guide has …
This is why I travel
This is one of the reason why I love to travel. Discovering and immersing myself to new experiences is something I …
A unique travel experience
An experience of a lifetime! If you are an enthusiast who loves to explore more about new places and culture, then …
Great tour, but not perfect
The tour includes everything that is promised: - very friendly and attentive guide - tour includes everything (food…
I underwent the throat-singing lesson, as a part of my itinerary. The session took place in my homestay provided by…
- Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Hustai National Park, and 2 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National
- 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National price starts from £389.12. Discover and book 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National on Tripadvisor
- 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National on Tripadvisor
- 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National is hosted by Travel Mongolia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Mongolia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Day Central Mongolia & 1 Day to the Statue of Kenghis Khan and Terelj National on Tripadvisor