Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Heartland of Mongolia bestows wide variety of landscapes with vast valleys, green meadows, thick pine forests, lava fields and rich flora and fauna.By expressing thru Mongolian Heartland, you still be able to discover most of Mongolian nomadic lifestyle, step in the former capital of Great Mongolian Empire and pay a visit first yet oldest Buddhist Monastery Erdene-Zuu. We won’t let you get bored, finally see the only surviving species of wild horses in the world, the Takhi, also named as Przewalski horses The area of Terelj lies near Ulaanbaatar, forming outstanding scenery with its forests of larches and pine, its granite rock formations sculpted as creatures, its turbulent rivers and nomad herders living in harmony with vigorous nature on the green lands of country. Pay a visit to Giant Chinggis Khaan and statue and overnight with Kazakh ethnic family
Kharkhorin ancient capital city
Khugnu Khaan Nature Reserve
Khustai National Park and...
Terelj National park
Returns to original departure point
- • Transfers upon arrival and departure
- • In the countryside all lodging will be in ger camps / nomadic family’s Ger.
- • Park entrance fees
- • Horse and Camel ride
- • Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
- • Travel insurance, medical insurance
- • Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mongolian Vision Tours
The tour was full of disappointment
I really had high expectations with this tour and also after seeing all the good review. We joined the tour and we …
Very pleasant Tour
We met Juugi at the railway station. She was handing out maps to passengers getting off the train from Beijing. Sh…
180km horse trek to Lake Khar, Gorkhi Terelj National Park
An outstanding trip with Mongolian Vision Tours. This time our guide was Orkhon, an excellent leader, resourceful a…
Great 10 day tour with Gotow and Eric!
We just got back from a private tour through Gobi and Central Mongolia. The tour was way beyond what we expected. O…
Trip around mongolia with a driver
We were very satisfied with that tour company. We asked for the driver named Bayara, best driver in mongolia, speak…
8 days of amazement
I took part to this 8 days tour in the end of August 2019, and a aying that this tour was amazing would be an euphe…
Mongolian Vision Tours highly recommended as the tour operator and hostel.
We, 8 people 60+ and 70+ from Poland, booked in advance with Mongolian Vision Tours 15-days Southern, Central and N…
Lovely guesthouse in center of City
Close to city centre. Staff are lovely and check in was really simple. Shared kitchen available to use and free bre…
Great place to stay and to start your adventure in Mongolia
Great place and good service, i felt like in a family. Really nice and kind staff, everyone was really helpful, th…
Great 2 days tour from Ulaanbataar!
I booked with Mongolian Vision Tour a 2 days tour. It consisted in seeing the Zeisan monument in Ulaanbaatar, then …
Unforgettable Amazing Experience!
We arrived in Mongolia by train and were met by Davka. We were so grateful to be met after a long journey. Davka wa…
A brilliant trip thanks to great staff and excellent choice of nomad partners.
I'm a qualified professional International Mountain Guide (IFMGA) and train leaders for mountaineering activities t…
I arrived at the Ulaan Baatar airport without a tour planned. A kind representative from Mongolian Vision Tours app…
Excellent hostel and travel agency - Highly recommend הוסטל מצויין וממש מומלץ
Vision tour ulan baatar in mongolia , We came here first to take a tour for 25 days - we enjoyd it vert much , we h…
We got to the hostel without any reservation, but the moment we arrived they prepared breakfast and tea for us. The…
- Övörkhangai, Bulgan Province, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 159 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park
- 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park price starts from £640.22. Discover and book 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park is hosted by Mongolian Vision Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mongolian Vision Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3Days Three different natural zone and Ancient capital city Terelj National Park on Tripadvisor