Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Udawalawe National ParkStop: 4 hoursUdawalawe National Park is undoubtedly one of the best places to get first-hand experience of the great Sri Lankan wilderness. This stunning national park is only 100km away from popular beachside holiday destinations, making it a wonderful adventure for travelers spending their holidays in Sri Lanka. Located in the dry zone of Sri Lanka, and with a picturesque majestic mountain range in the background, the park's beautiful reservoir is encountered before you even step into the park grounds. The Udawalawe reservoir serves as the lifeline of the region, providing water for wild animals throughout the year. This is a great place to spot some of the many aquatic birds that make the reservoir area their home, or the many other animals - such as elephants - that visit it for water daily. Spend the rest of the exciting tour exploring the best of this unique landscape, including a two-hour Jeep Safari to see the beautiful elephants of the park. Enjoy a visit to the historic temple of Maha Saman Devalaya, a shrine dedicated to the god Saman, a Buddhist deity considered to be the guardian of Ratnapura. Finally, enjoy a trip to the famous gem museum in Ratnapura. The combination of Udawalawe reservoir, the national park and the striking mountain range in the background, as well as the rich history of Sri Lanka, makes this trip an awe-inspiring one that you will not find anywhere else in the world.Read more
- Transportation from Colombo to Udawalawe National Park and back in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Driver
- Fees for the historical temple of Maha Saman Devalaya
- Fees for the gem museum in Ratnapura
- 4 wheel safari jeep fee
- Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Excelente tour with perfect driver and guide who could answer any of our questions.we had a big bus tour (25 people) and we could see whatever wanted and make stop whenever we saw something interesting.we can highly recommend this tour company.
Date of experience: October 2019
i went udawalawe saffari tour with vishwa colombo tours.in evening saffari tour is very interested.i really enjoyed.i saw many many animals special elephant.i am very happy with this tour.tour company is very good.there are organization is very good.i really recommend vishwa…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vishwa Colombo Tours
Family vacation tour
The guide Teterans was amazing he showed us around and was very cool guy with a lot of knowledge about the city and…
i came in a cruise with 10 people mr. terrance who is a tourist guide guided us in sighseeing he made very happy th…
Very good tour.
I did with my friend and we really enjoyed it we saw a lot of amazing places in the city and had a great time. Than…
Great city Tour
Was very Nice to do the city tour with this company. Really enjoyed the trip and all the Information around this ci…
Good compani thay old rady so me nice place good price good gaid i good racamand .next time olso i try to come this…
i dont know a lot about sri langka, but this company help me to find out more better than i expected.. i went mata…
I saw the company owner in colombo and i found him very nice and his company also works good and trustable
Excellent personalised service
I definitely recommend Terrance, he is friendly and respectful. He took me to Kandy on a one day tour, we saw the t…
It’s good one
It’s very nice hostel Because he’s like friend Good advice trip & planning for Colombo Price is very cheaper the…
Exellent way to get to know the city
We booked this city tour because of they have good reviews.we were picked up in our hotel and guided to the van.ter…
Full day Colombo City tour
Hi ! Great tour in Colombo with Terens who was the guide. Beautiful day and we saw all the famous place in this cit…
Great personal service.
A good company and great people to deal with.Extencive location and thé ability to change an itinerary.our first ex…
We found the vishwa colombo tours business on trip advisor and went with this company based on the reviews.we booke…
we visited the sigiriya plane tour with our 11 family members.everyone enjoyed the tour a great deal.this tour was …
Great half day exploring the city
Vishwa knows the city inside out, all the great cheap places to eat and drink, and the best sights such as the Budd…
- Duration: 12–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari
How much is Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari?
Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari price starts from £3.95. Discover and book Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari cancellation policy?
Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari?
Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari is hosted by Vishwa Colombo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vishwa Colombo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Privet One Day Udawalawe National Park Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor