• 7.00 am – pick up from the hotel near Ella, Wellawaya, Haputale and Bandarawela.
• 8.00 am – Start the hike to Ella rock. En-route enjoy refreshments snacks and either king coconut or Ceylon tea.
The iconic Ella Rock is a mesmerizing view point that gives you an unhindered view of the mountain silhouettes and the villages below. Loved by hikers and nature enthusiasts, conquering Ella rock during your stay here is an absolute must!
• 11.30 am – depart for Demodara 9 arch bridge.
The famous Nine Arches Bridge has made it to almost every Instagram feed of explorers to the island. The bridge is located between Ella and Demodara railway stations and is most famous because of its curved structure. Known to be the best example of a colonial-era railway, the bridge has attracted tourists from around the world. The bridge is approximately 30m high.
• 1.00 pm – lunch
• start the hike for Little Adam’s peak. You will have refreshments on top of mountain while enjoying endless green views across south coast and sunset.
Deriving its name from its big brother, the sacred mountain Adam’s Peak, Little Adam’s Peak is 2243m above sea level. The trail to the mountain is fairly average and would require you to have a medium level of fitness. With marked paths, you’ll have to clamber through some narrow rocky areas to reach the summit. The view from the peak is definitely worth the arduous climb. There are a number of hotels located in the area to cater to the large number of tourists that visit the mountain. The ideal time to start your hike is either in the morning or late evening,
• 5.30 pm – Drop off to the hotel