Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Team Behind "Colombo City Walks" has experience in the Sri Lankan Tourism Industry over 25 Years.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Colombo FortStop: 3 hoursExperience the bustling streets of Colombo, get a glimpse of the red mosque, the one and only lighthouse combined with a clock tower, Cargills building and loads of hidden Colonial architectural treasures.Read more
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Ceylon Trails team built us a once in a lifetime 10-day trip for our family. From Colombo to Habarana, Sigiriya, then to Kandy, enjoying a picturesque train journey to Nuwara Eliya, then Yala and our last destination Weligama. The company organized for us great…
Date of experience: January 2020
We were visiting Sri Lanka for the first time on our honeymoon and Ceylon Trails organised a fantastic 2 week tour for us, taking us to all the best places of Sri Lanka. Within 2 weeks, we visited Colombo, Galle, Tangalle, Ella, Nuwara Eliya, Dambulla, Anuradhapura, Pollonaruwa…
Date of experience: November 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from CeylonTrails, Owner at Colombo Walking Tour
Responded 13 Nov 2018
Dear Shalini, "Ayubowan" Greetings from Ceylon Trails. Thank you for your valuable feedback which will lead us to shape our business to fit the high standards. It was a great pleasure to serve you on your dream vacation to Sri Lanka. Looking forward to seeing you again soon in our paradise. Best regards Ceylon Trails Team.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ceylon Trails
Wonderful family vacation. Fantastic tour
We were (5 people) on 14 holidays organized by Ceylon Trails. For 7 days we visited the beautiful Sri Lanka with a …
Fantastisc country. Fantastic tour.
My wife and I booked a nine days trip to Sri Lanka in February this year. We wanted a mix of adventure and relaxati…
Fantastic tour and amazing service
We were a norwegian couple who had an excellent vacationwith Ceylon trails, which did organize for the 21 days tour…
The best service
The tour of Sri Lanka in the six days Sarala Panicker and I had in July 2019, covered all the regions we wanted in …
Beautiful country and people
We were a couple who had an excellent driver and guide from Ceylon Trails (Thomas) for a 14 days journey in Sri La…
This was a three day / three night tour covering the main tourist sites of Sri Lanka. We wanted our own bespoke to…
Excellent service and knowledge
I went on a tour with 6 others who were organized by Ceylon Tours and Les och res. It was a fantastic tour with a l…
Excellent Service & Guide
Our tour was planned and organized by Ceylon trails and we traveled from Negombo all the way to Girithale, Sigiriya…
We engaged Ceylon Trails on 15 September 2018 on the recommendation of a colleague but it turned out to be a disapp…
We had availed the services of Ceylon Trails for our 4 day Srilanka trip. We are thankful to team Ceylon Trails for…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 340 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Colombo Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Colombo Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Colombo Walking Tour price starts from £26.01. Discover and book Colombo Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Colombo Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Colombo Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Colombo Walking Tour is hosted by Ceylon Trails. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ceylon Trails on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colombo Walking Tour on Tripadvisor