Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple are two of Sri Lanka’s top sights, but impossible to visit in one day by public transport. This private tour from Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia takes you to both in a day by private air-conditioned vehicle. Explore Sigiriya’s fifth-century rocktop ruins and visit Dambulla’s Buddha-filled caves, all with insights from your driver-guide, and with lunch and admission included.
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byDambulla Cave Temple
- 1Sigiriya MuseumStop: 4 hours - Admission includedFirst can visit the museum. And then You should climb lions rock. About 3 hours total. On the top can see ruins of a huge palace, water ponds and frescos.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Colombo, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Museum
- All the extra charges not included. Eg: tips, gift items, any other expense that not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Breeze Vacation
Sri Lanka Trip with the best driver
The trip with Migara was perfect. It couldn’t have been better. Migara was kind, supportive and did more than just …
Driver for our 10 day Trip.
We had an amazing time travelling around Sri Lanka & made all the better by our wonderful driver Migara. He was so …
Best driver to explore Sri Lanka
Migara did an awesome job as o¹ur driver. He was the perfect guide and made sure that we see the best of sri lanka.…
Excellent trip. Very friendly and reliable! Would definatrly go with him again.
We had a wonderful 2-week trip with Migara and we really enjoyed it a lot. Migara was a very careful driver, he sho…
A week around Sri Lanka
Migara was a replacement for someone else who couldn’t come but yet he knew every step of the plan. He respected al…
Incredibly helpful driver
We couldn’t recommend Migara enough. Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Very friendly and helpful throughou…
A reliable, humorous, humble and friendly trip with Migara
My second time in Sri Lanka, this time I brought my parents to this beautiful country. Still with Migara this time …
We were recommended to hire Migara as our driver in Sri Lanka by a friend for a week and we were so impressed!!! He…
Can’t thank Migara enough. The whole trip from landing to leaving was amazing and taken care of. Thanks and we will…
Amazing service, highly recommend!
Migara is without doubt the BEST in Sri Lanka, super friendly and knowledgable, extremely helpful. He’ll take you t…
Top quality service
Had a really enjoyable experience with these guys. Clean car, no language barriers, fair priced, and a very nice dr…
very gentle driver
I planned my tour and ordered driving service. The driver is a gentleman and offered us a lot of help about travlin…
We had an amazing week in the South. Migara was very knowledgeable about the area. Very patient, polite and helpfu…
Truly an amazing experience! Migara is very well organized, super hospitable, and a great company! He took us to t…
It was a great trip with great service. Thanks for the arrangement and help. He has done great job in showing me th…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit
What time does One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit start?
One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit on Tripadvisor
How much is One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit?
One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit price starts from £208.31. Discover and book One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit on Tripadvisor
What is the One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit cancellation policy?
One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One day sigiriya and Dambulla caves visit on Tripadvisor