Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tashkent - Samarqand(by Train)
Samarkhand to Bukhara
- 3 nights accommodation
- One-way airfare from Bukhara toTashkent
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Folklore show in the madrassah Nadir Divan-Begi
- Entry/Admission - Independence Square (Mustakillik Square)
- Entry/Admission - Barak-Khan Madrassah
- Entry/Admission - Gur Emir Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Registan
- Entry/Admission - Bibi-Khanym Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Shah-i-Zinda Ensemble Шоҳи Зинда
- Entry/Admission - Ulugh Beg Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Lyab-i-Hauz
- Entry/Admission - Nodir Devon Begi Madrasasi
- Entry/Admission - Ark of Bukhara
- Entry/Admission - Samanid Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Mir-i-Arab Madrasa
- Entry/Admission - Maghak-i 'Attari Mosque
- Photo/Video fees
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO VISIT. Visited in December and it was coooooooooooooooooold. Samarkand is beautiful. Shopping dry fruits, warmers worth.
Date of experience: March 2019
Response from AbrorH1, Guest Relations Manager at 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour
Responded 9 Jan 2020
Hi Lalita! Thanks for your reviews, we are always ready to service travel for you!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Salom Travel Service
Its was nice experience as compare to Tashkent.
samarkand trip is include in my tour package. If you go for shopping do lot of barging start with half price .
A fully recommended 1 day tour if you don’t have time to stay longer. Excellent organization, we’ve been picked up …
Day tour to Samarkand from Tashkent
Lovely and well-planned day tour; perfectly organised from start to finish! The train ride from Tashkent to Samarka…
See everything in Samarkand in a day trip from Tashkent
Very well-planned and executed tour. Right from the hotel pick-up to the high-speed trains, and of course the rich…
Samarkand day tour
Outstanding tour. Took the morning bullet train from Tashkent and reached Samarkand at 10am. Then left at 9pm takin…
Excellent one day tour of Samarkand.
We had limited time and this one day tour was perfectly suited to our circumstance. We caught the slow train from T…
Day trip to Samarkand from Tashkent
My wife and I had a wonderful afternoon in Samarkand thanks to the support of staff at Viatour / Salom Travel. They…
We had 1-day tour of Samarkand with Salom Travel last week and I would like to thank for such unforgettable experi…
Historical places in Samarkand
The guide and the driver were very kind and helpful.English the guide spoke was easy to understand. However, the dr…
Worth a visit
Who could imagine Uzbekistan produces so much wine ! Since it is a Muslim country, this was a real surprise. Most o…
10 wines were available in very generous amounts. The session took about an hour. Only a few dry varieties, the res…
- Tashkent Province, Independence Square (Mustakillik Square), and 17 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour
- 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour on Tripadvisor
- 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour price starts from £557.95. Discover and book 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour on Tripadvisor
- 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4-Day Pearls of Uzbekistan Tour on Tripadvisor